The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally, something other than trees

Go down 
+2
Loki
Chiiyoko
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:27 pm

I tried to duck to block the attack from Spencer. Then the mutt attacked me and I felt the blood pouring out of my wounds. I knew I didn't have time to block that one. I noticed Spencer wading in the creek, putting his arms up in the air. "Is he surrendering?" I asked Luke. If he was, that would make everything easier. Once thinking about it, I realized I'd rather kill myself than have one of them do it. I took another step twards Spencer and swung again. I wasn't letting him have the benifit of a doubt.

Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Ineffective
Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Attack(1) :
Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:23 am

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Pz04x
Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Tumblr_m2jl2eYmqd1rn9onj

Solange smiled a little and nodded, being praised for killing was wrong, but after all that shit and injuries it caused them, it felt good that it was gone, no more tangoing with Bane. Once their presence was made known they made their way out, attacking without hesitation. One darted straight out into the open, while the other dashed past with the swipe of the oh so familiar sword before diving back further away. He was right there, alive and well. Well.. "well" wouldn't exactly be the best word to describe him, but no one here was. The point was that, Luke was alive. Solange had the urge to run up to him and give him a big ol' hug in relief, and then she remembered; she abandoned him. She left just him for the meal of that thing. And now they were out to kill both of them. Amy was much closer to Spencer while Luke strayed further away. Her eyes reflected the amount of pain and regret as she stared at Luke straight in the eye, taking a few seconds before raising her bow. I'm so sorry, was all that could be made out from the movement of her mouth before the arrow flew from it's launch pad, slicing air up as it headed straight for her district partner. Only after the arrow was shot did her face force itself back to blankness. She didn't want this, she'd rather that he or herself was dead so she didn't have to see this coming. They started off together and now, in a way, they'll end it together with the others. When Solange thought it was over, she heard the rumble in the throat of the mutt as she turned, quickly jumping backwards from the final attack from the mutt. Solange gasped from the surprise, thinking it was down already but before anything else happened, it disappeared within the waters. All of a sudden, Solange felt that living past this point was just torture, but then again, the last three to die would've gone through everything that they have for nothing but the Grimm Reaper to knock on their door.

Solange's items:
- 1 bow
- 7 arrows w/
- 1 quiver
- 2 apples
- 1 box of matches
- 1 med kit

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:07 am

As I was preparing to go against Spencer, I saw Solange. We locked eyes, and I could see all the pain and fear and sorrow in them before she raised her bow. But she wasn't aiming at either Amy or Spencer, she had her arrow pointed at me. I watched her, frozen like a deer in headlights, as she mouthed what seemed to be I'm sorry before letting the arrow fly. At that moment, I bolted, hoping to get out of the arrow's path. At that point, the mutt went into a frenzy, and I couldn't stop myself from getting caught in the middle of it.
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:40 am

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Tumblr_meecq3QYrL1raxp5i
Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Spencernamebanner
---District 3---Male---18---

Spencer stood there in the water, his eyes closed as he stood waiting for the pierce of the arrow to hit him. He heard as the dull thwack hit his ears but nothing followed except the thump sound of an arrow hitting a body and it wasn't his. He slowly opened his eyes towards the new scene unfolding in front of him, just in time to see Luke fall with the arrow stuck out of him. A wave of shock had rushed through him, he had just assumed that Solange would turn on him after her district partner reappeared. Spencer was ready to have her end it because out of everyone there he would rather have her end his life. But it seemed that this was not the case, she had remained by his side still and loyal in a sense. He didn't know what was going on in her head, but her blank expression just gave him a glance into state of mind. She was numb just like he had seemed to become in a way but he guessed it must have just come with the territory after awhile. Spencer was relieved though to say the least. After fully expecting to feel the cold touch of death knowing that you were going to be spared a few hours would give anyone a feeling of relief. Though it was short lived, as was many things in the arena and he was thrown back to the fight at hand. He jumped back as quickly as he could from the knife swipe that came towards him. Then taking a note from "Bane" itself he splashed up the water from the creek around him right towards Amy's face. He remembered how it clouded not only his vision but Solange's when the mutt splashed water into their faces. Spencer then took the moment caused by the distraction of the water and swiped forwards towards Amy. He then walked back to the shore and out of the water. It was a fitting symbol, a baptism to cleanse him of his sins in a way; though in this case there were still two more people that needed to die here in order for a winner to be chosen and there was soon going to need to be two more sins wiped clean from someone's life.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:24 am

A cannon sounded as Luke took his final breaths.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:58 pm

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Tumblr_m2jh18hGL81rnflb2

Solange lowered her bow, shutting her eyes tight. Her facade not lasting more than mere seconds as a loud thump force her eyes opened. Her own arm dropping back down limp, losing grip of her bow as it dangled by her fingertips. Her mouth dried up as she saw the boy fall to the ground, with a sickening arrow stuck in his chest.

What had she done..?

Solange quickened her pace towards Luke before dropping to her knees in front of his weakened body, the life of it slipping away as the seconds ticked away. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry," repeatedly came out of her mouth, head dropping to her hands as her fingered raked her hair midway. The usual rain trickled down her face but it mixed with something warmer. Her hands shook his shoulders weakly, while her own shoulders shook, choking on her own tears as regret filled every fibre of her. She was a monster. What had she done? He was the closest thing she had to home, and she brutally stole his life away from him. Why would she do something so ridiculously insane? To give him a swift death? To prevent any more torture towards him? It didn't matter, because no matter to reason, she was a disgrace. As a district 2 tribute, as a district partner, as a friend, and as a person. She stared at his face, not wanting her last memory of him to be of that fearful face. Her raspy, choked up breaths could of heard among the noisy background as she froze there in that position, even long after the canon boomed. Everything else was a blur and not in her focus. Her hand wandered to his, her, their sword, one gripping to it while the other on her bow. She was a murderer. The longer she lived, the more she started to hate herself. Solange really wondered sometimes; what was she really killing to live for? Or is death really what she's after in the end, thinking that death is the best way out of all the misery around here?

Solange's items:
- 1 bow
- 7 arrows w/
- 1 quiver
- 2 apples
- 1 box of matches
- 1 med kit
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:06 pm

/roll]OMPUTER IS GLITCHING MY COMPUTER IS GLITCHING

I ducked away from Spencer, and looked over my shoulder at Solange. She was crying and muttered apologies to Luke. I didn't know whether to attack Spencer, a worthy opponent, or put her out of her misery. I turned back to Spencer. He was the main priority right now. Solange wasn’t going anywhere. She might just spare me for a minute, to commemorate Luke and honor his memory. God rest his soul. God save ours.

Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:09 pm

I'm really sorry about the extra roll at the beginning, but my computer is glitching.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:30 am

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Tumblr_meedkzFgqF1raxp5i

Spencer jumped back away from the attack that Amy put towards him the same way that he had done numerous times before trying to miss getting hit. He had then readied himself to hit her again but he stopped himself. The sounds of Solange's grief filled the air as she crumpled down next to Luke's now lifeless body. He broke himself out of the fight, totally ignoring Amy for now as he went to check on the girl he had grown close to after these last few weeks. Spencer moved to Solange and knelt down besides her, trying his best to comfort her but nothing seemed to help ease her mind. He simply stood up and lifted her chin up to face him, seeing in her eyes all the pain and regret she felt as well as the tears that were welled up in those deep brown eyes of hers. Hate, regret and self loathing were being reflected towards him as she looked up at him and he knew full well there was nothing he could do to make her feel any better or ease her suffering. Spencer grabbed Solange's hands and pulled her to her feet and pulled her into an embrace, whispering into her ear as he spoke. "I am so sorry Solange. I am. I wish it could be different and I wish we didn't have to do this...any of this. But please, I only ask that you can forgive me." As he finished speaking the knife he still held in his hand stabbed towards Solange. He moved away from her as flashes of his own nightmares flooded through him as the feeling of deja vu rushed over him.

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:39 pm

The rain intensifies with the battle.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:17 pm

I gasped as Spencer attacked Solange. My eyes widened and I put my hand to my mouth. This was the point of the games that everyone loved. Allies turning on allies, no tribute was safe. While he was preoccupied, I slashed down at him with my knife, giving it all of my strength. My breathing became heavier and I knew that none of us would last much longer.
Had to edit, I forgot to color my post and had spelling errors. It was -30 Hp.

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Tumblr_mjbzhlZiLN1r2iuano4_250

Solange's face distorted, crumpled into a mixture of stark emotions as Luke just left; no parting words, not even the hint of emotion. Why? She just kept asking herself in her thoughts as thy invaded her mind. She wasn't left alone for long after though. She could feel a presence beside her, Spencer's presence, but she didn't have the guts to look at him. What did he think about her now? She murdered her own district partner. Was he scared? Shocked? Disgusted? He should be. A hand lifted her head and turned it to the boy, her eyes didn't dare look at him in the eye as he pulled her to her feet. It was when he wrapped his arms around her in a comforting embrace. Her much shorter arms slung over his back while her eyes continued to bawl out a bunch. Everything was let out at this point, all the feeling of remorse, guilt and regret - from the fault of her mother's death to Luke's. She didn't think she'd be able to face District 2 again. Soaking his already wet clothes, Solange rested her head on his chest as he started whispering something in her ears. I know, her mouth moved the slightest as she felt his hand move from her back more or less knowing what he was about to do, and before any more thoughts could be made, she felt the metal of the blade slip into her back, swift and almost painless wirh all the pain she had dealt with. The sudden strike however made her grip tightened around him, as if her body didn't want to let go to the one thing left humane in her current situation. She'd rather he do it than anyone else. The boy from the cafeteria who conversed with her, whom she had gone through most of this shit together with. She knew she could accept that, and that he could win this. And go back home without the feeling she had. And she choked out any words before she lost the chance, "I do." She did forgive him. Because he helped her along the way and that was all that she could ask for in a lifetime , a close friend who'd understand.

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Tumblr_lkpcrgZGJb1qflmdgo1_500

Spencer had expected Solange to curse at him as he stabbed her, much like his nightmare he had that he seemed to remember clearly in this moment. But instead he had felt the grip on him get tighter as Solange pulled him closer to him, not wanting to let him go. He put his arms around her again and squeezed her again tightly. He noticed the other figure there that stood in the background like the third wheel now moving towards him and he swept not only himself but Solange who was griped tightly in his arms with him away from the blade. He moved himself so that he could still keep Amy in his sights but with some distance between them. Even though it seemed like Solange had decided her own fate Spencer wasn't going to let Amy touch her. Not because he wanted to be the one necessarily to kill her but because he knew that in the end that was the way it needed to be. Although he had only known her for a few weeks they had a bond and there was no one else there that knew exactly what he had gone through like she did; he was the one she had spoken to and he was the one that seemed to understand when no one else did. And it was for that reason that everything that surrounded this very hard. But he had to do this, he knew this was what Solange wanted and no matter how hard it was for him he needed to do it for her. "Thank you." He said as he pushed his knife into her once more knowing that one more hit would end it for her. All the pain, all the grief and all the regret she felt would be gone. It was the only thing he could do for her now as these games came to an end. He still held on to her after his attack, determined not to let her go yet because even in these last moments everyone needed to someone there with them and he would be that person for Solange.

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 pm

The fight continued on, the storm matching its pace.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:41 pm

I knew I was a monster for attacking him while he said his last words to Solange. This is what I was reduced to. I took a step back to clear my head. The rain poured down on my skin, mixing with the blood on me, both fresh and old, both mine... And not mine. I closed my eyes, revolted by what I was doing next. I stabbed at Spencer. I gasped with a stunned expression on my face. I was everything I hated in the tributes that had come before me, kicking a man while he's down.
I wish I could say I felt guilty. I didn't.

I can't get the code(I'm lazy) so I'm going to try the other way!

Last edited by Emzink on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:41 pm

The member 'Emzink' has done the following action : ROLL

'Specialty' :
Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Specialtyweaponfailure
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:59 am

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Tumblr_misdoi0Zae1r4l30po1_500

Solange could feel a cough kick up her throat as Spencer threw in one last strike into her from behind. She was slowly losing her grip onto him, just like how she was slowly slipping away from this world. The top of her head barely reached his neck and she stood on the tip of his feet, tip-toeing as her legs trembled and her hands pulling at his hood to keep her up, exerting the last of the energy they had. Solange kissed him on the cheek and whispered back, no louder than the rain, "no, thank you." Her body lost the will to hold onto him and all that was keeping her up was Spencer as all of her limp weight towered towards him. Solange wondered, what do other's think when they're living their last moments? What's going to happen after that? Was her father eating well? Was her brother doing the grocery shopping instead? All the things she had done started flooding through her mind; she was sorry for eating her brother's loaf of bread that day, sorry for the fight they had, sorry for not being able to comfort her father when he needed it the most, sorry not to wanting to train in the training centre, sorry for not having faith in her voice, sorry for eating the last cake. Solange started to smile as she realised that she did have a good life. She was so grateful for that and maybe giving it away wasn't so bad. She was taught not to be greedy. Her eyes had long closed, still swollen with tears, but her smile pulled through. "Keep living... Spencer," Solange never said his name before, making her pause there, hesitant in pronouncing it. Keep living for the sake of living, life truly was beautiful somewhat, the little things in life made it so. Blessed to get to die in someone's arms, somewhere warm, instead of the cold, hard and wet ground, Solange almost managed to choke up a laugh before she slipped away, holding on to her last breath.

Rest in peace Solange Kalliope, you did good and sometimes, so much more is more important than just mere spoken words. It was great to walk along side with you on your journey and may you always be dearly remembered. <3
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:03 am

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Tumblr_lxf08pjNx81r18gx9

Spencer held Solange close as he could feel the life leave her body, every inch of her going limp and the dead weight that now pressed down against his arms. He could still feel where Solange had lightly kissed his cheek and now only seconds later it seemed that she was gone. Spencer set her now lifeless body and took a good look at himself, now covered in blood. Her blood. He puts his hand to his forehead, nearly fainting at the sight of Solange's torturous death at his hands. Exasperated he pushed his hair back away from his face only as his gaze was locked on her as the rest of the world seemed to fade away from his view and melted out of his mind. His head pounded as if the regret tried to push its way out and a dull aching began to take over. What had he done? Honestly he didn't know. He kept telling himself that it was what she wanted...but was it really? In the end was it really just a mercy killing or an opportunity to take out an easy target? He didn't know but he knew what he wanted to believe and that was that in a strangely poetic way he had helped her just as she had helped him. But it didn't stop the rage at knowing what he did. He tried to fall to his knees as his body tried to give out on him, but instead he caught himself and staggered some. Spencer noticed her things lying there in the mud, her kit in particular and lifting his foot he stomped down on to it as hard as he could. Over and over again until it was covered in his muddy boot prints, not stopping until something inside of him told him he could. He lifted it up and opened it strewing its contents over the mud and throwing the rest of what remained into the creek that surrounded them. But even this reaction wasn't enough as he continued to stomp down on the other things around them. All of the contents that happened to fall on the ground in front of him and even the apples in front of him got kicked away into the creek and back away from him. He just kept kicking and pushing things away until he finally just stopped, and if Amy had tried to hit him he wouldn't have even known. Though there was nothing that came towards him at all in the end. He grabbed out a few pills from his med kit as his head continued to pound, hoping that it would help with the pain and pressure that welled up in his head. Then he grabbed his knife and swiped clumsily towards Amy as he got her in his sights. As Solange's last words "keep living... Spencer," kept repeating in his head.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Heal2-Copy_zps400f1a22

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Tumblr_mho7ccw9xD1qk9tzro1_500
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Wind blew wildly around the tributes.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Sorry I'm late, my Internet was down and the rest of the time, we were in he car driving home to the north. (MN) Florida was fun though. Only 2 more days of our road trip! So, in conclusion, I have to rely on hotel Internet. Sorry!

The wind whipped around me, pulling my hair back and away and up in all directions. I smoothed it down with my hand, feeling every tangle. I opened my eyes in time to see Spencer swiping at me. I ducked as fast as I could, knowing that either of us could win, more likely him, since I was bleeding too quickly. I wiped my nose with my hand, seeing blood trailing across the back of my hand. I spun back towards him, and sliced at him with my knife. I was so thankful to have that. I stood with my feet apart and knees bent, ready to finish this.

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Arrow-17

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Tumblr_mcz2t5yU3t1qlkfuv

The wind whipped around wildly and violently around the two of them, picking up things around them except for Spencer's hair which was still wet and plastered against his scalp where he had pushed it down just a few seconds earlier. Spencer jumped back away clumsily from the attack that had come towards him staggering a little as the wind made it hard for him to keep himself balanced after his little maneuver. He steadied himself that swung his arm with the knife forwards towards the girl. He could tell there was going to be some more of this in his future but what more could he expect. They were the final two after all.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:58 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:25 pm

I saw him perform a great counter attack that blocked my hit. We were very evenly matched. We were careers after all. Noticing the precision of his every move, and the futile attacks from us both, I knew it could only end with some influence from the game makers. I hoped it would help me, seeing as how he got to heal, and our supplies were drained early on. Our supplies! I bolted over to the med kit near Luke's body. I pulled the arrow out and threw it hastily at Spencer, to keep him occupied. Then I put some of the last bit of medicine on my freshest wound on my arm. Now I had a chance.

Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Heal1_zps80dc98f0
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:11 pm

Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Tumblr_mgoo1fzmh51rqv2hfo1_500

Spencer jumped clumsily away again as an arrow came towards him, and yet again with the help of the wind looked dumb as he waved his arms around to put himself back on his two feet. Luckily arrows once thrown can't change direction so as long as he had moved out of the way he would be able to avoid being hit. He could only imagine what it must be like to watch him from the Capitol. Spencer was sure they must be scratching their heads, perplexed just as he was that he had somehow even gotten to this point. Especially compared to some of the people who had died before him, mighty careers. Yet here he was the boy who spent all 18 years of his life sheltered inside reading books and filling himself with knowledge and facts, now here he was clumsily moving through fights, almost falling over with every hit and block. He had at least been good at blocking so far, a talent he attributed to his long legs that helped him keep a reasonable distance away from the people attacking him. The girl bolted grabbing what looked to be a pretty much empty med kit off of her ally and slapping a bandage on her arm. He ran up to her while she did that and ran past her back slashing at her as she went to heal herself. After his "drive by" attack he ran past and came to a halt and pivoted to face towards her, trying to make sure that the wind didn't threaten to blow him over as he did.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:07 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, something other than trees
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next