The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally, something other than trees

Go down 
+2
Loki
Chiiyoko
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:14 pm

I stumbled around, my feet sticking in the mud. This was the master plan to kill us off? Mud?! I sighed. This wasn't like I'd expected. You grow up in district one, and more so, two, thinking that the games were some sort of magical heaven of nature and life. Nope. Just swinging weapons and ducking. And mud. I ducked and swung back, thinking this was very mundane. Don't get me wrong, it was dangerous, and I still thought that he had the better shot of winning, but Still, it took forever.

Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Blockedc

Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Attack(1) :
Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Arrow-18

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:57 pm

Lightning struck near the tributes, blinding them both.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Tumblr_lzev6w4Mg91qa031ro1_500
Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Spencernamebanner
---District 3---Male---18---

Spencer went to duck again as Amy came towards him with her own knife when the lightning struck down lighting up the entire arena like never before, right in their eyes. The sudden flash made his eyes burn as he no time to really prepare himself and blinded him for the moment. He could even feel the slice of a knife hit him as he eyes closed, but quickly slashed upwards at the same time knowing he couldn't block because he couldn't see but could attack while he still knew where she was at. She needed one more hit, just one more and he hoped that she would be just as blind as he was and would be just as dead as the others in the next few moments to come.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Arrow-19

((Sorry for the no newer gif and crapy post and it being so long. I saw Evil Dead last night and stayed with my friend overnights and no way home until a little later. So I had to hijack his laptop for a minute. A Mac even...xD))
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:32 pm

I stepped back, blinded by the light. A split second later I heard thunder. It was very close. I crouched, hoping that Spencer couldn't see me well enough to strike down here. One more hit and I'd die. I couldn't die now! Reaching up with my knife, I stabbed at him. I stood back up and said shakily, "Promise me... Promise that If I die now, you'll say goodbye to my brother, Zan. God, I never said goodbye. Just... Please. "

Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:36 am

No change.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:16 am

Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Tumblr_meeclpWIq41raxp5i

Spencer rolled out of the way of Amy's newest attack towards him. The mud know caked his wet clothes and hair. He would need a good, warm bath if he lived to get past this which he should. She only needed one hit and it seemed she was getting shaky and unstable in her speaking and some of her movements. She spoke to him, something about saying goodbye to her brother. It seemed he was now the one charged with telling everyone's siblings goodbye. He nodded, what else could he say? It seemed she was finally coming to grips with her almost inevitable death as he had done months ago when he rode in on the train. He had said his goodbyes as though he was going to die the moment that gong rang. "I will tell him. You know you don't have to do this anymore. You know that pain you feel? You can just go in peace knowing that I will give your words to your brother and that you made it this far. You are at the end here and I can end it for you...if you let me. You did good." There really wasn't much more he could say then that. Long speeches weren't ever his thing and what do you say to a person you are about to kill? Sorry, it had to be this way? No. Not when the one time he felt that that needed to be said was with Solange the only person he actually considered a friend in these games. He gripped his knives and swept both of them forwards towards her. He just wanted this to end, for all of this to end. Not only for him, but for her and for everyone that had been affected by the things that had happened in these games.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:57 pm

As I saw him faulter with his strike, I slowly shook my head. "I can't. I was... raised to never give in. There's always, always hope." I bit my lip. I hated lying. I sniffled, remembering when Spencer and I were allies. He was a very good guy. I couldn't give in. I couldn't be another Solange. I'd never do that to him. It would be easier for him to kill an enemy, than to live with the guilt of killing another friend, even in the name of mercy. I sliced again. I was begining to regain sight.

Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:45 pm

With that strike by Spencer, Amy's knees gave out from the pain running through her body. Slowly, she lost consciousness, and faded from the living. A cannon sounded, Spencer had won the 31st Games!
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:11 am

Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Tumblr_meecpt7AAR1raxp5i

It all happened in a rush, his swipe, her swipe and her falling to the ground as he moved away from everything. The world moved so fast yet it seemed the two of them moved in slow motion. Spencer stood emotionless as he saw Amy fall to her knees, the only thing really bringing him out was the sound of the canon shot throughout the arena and the announcement that could be heard echoing in his ears. It was over? Was it finally over...? The moment his name was drawn in the reapings he never would have expected to be here right now. He sighed as his body began to relax some as he knew the immediate danger was now gone. But now everything that he had chosen to ignore came to his mind. His entire body hurt from his head to legs. He grabbed his ribs which were still battered and bruised and now the pain just rushed over him and caused him to fall to his knees. The pain was intense now that his movements had stopped and after removing his hand from the area he could see the blood that was seeping out of his bandages. It definitely wasn't an easy fight and he hadn't gone unharmed in all of this. He felt like just passing out, he had never felt so tired in his life but now all he needed to do was grab the ladder that came down next to him. He grabbed on to it as he looked down at Amy's now lifeless body and still able to see Solange's as well. "I will tell them. I will tell them all." And after all of this he would have to make good on his promise. It was the least he could do. And as he was being lifted up into the hovercraft he took one last look at the rain drenched jungle knowing that never again would he see anything like this and he couldn't be happier about it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, something other than trees   Finally, something other than trees - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, something other than trees
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4