The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Games Begin!

Go down 
+7
Pibbles
Prince Hawk
Mugsy
The Rev
Cowvus
Sorella
Loki
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Jason "Jay" Owens
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 P

After looking both ways and seeing a clear path, Jason knew it was now or he'd be tangled up in a mess of tributes. A lot had already fallen around him, he saw the district nine boy trying to take his apple and he stabbed the tribute in the gut and kicked him to the ground and then snapped his neck. He then darted out of the area leaving.

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:48 pm

There was only one thing I can do. Run. I decide to run straight ahead, not know where this will take me. I have arranged a checklist of things to get. Water is my first priority. As I plan out how I am going to find water and collect it, I run, not stopping for anyone or anything. I don't see Gadget at all, but maybe if I do what she said to me before, we can maybe meet up.

(Grace has left the centre)
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Create.php?text=Kaius%20Hughe&name=FREEBSC_
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mgxl3y3TNe1ret15b

Kaius stood by the round little podium of his as he waited. Waited for the countdown to end. The attire was ridiculous He observed him surrounding that looked like a crumbly temple threatening to fall any second but it looks like they were trapped in here. That was it. He knew he wasn't gonna be getting a lot out of the cornucopia, he wasn't as fast as the others, heck, he could probably just die there and then. Val was by his side, not sure what she was playing in the games but he glanced towards her and smiled, to not dying in the first 5 minutes. He could last that long, he tried to think positively as he remembered their little conversation by lunch. Probably the last lunch they'll ever have. In his mind, his was counting down with the timer, occasionally glancing up at it to make sure he was right. Kaius looked to the luxurious pile of items and as tempting as they were, he wasn't going to get what he want, trying to keep himself from the instinct to just dive in.

The gong boomed and tributes were flying in left and right, Kaius dodged and avoided the tributes, letting them into the area to have their little fun. Avoiding was something he was somewhat good at at least. Staying at the shadows waiting for them to disperse. When the crowd dwindled down to just a few left, Kaius slid in and grab what was left and forgotten. He saw the knives and smiled, as if he had some lucky stars to thank, two apples left as well as the swords and shovels and ropes. The swords turned him off but a hunger man can't complain under a ticking time bomb before someone noticed him. He grabbed all the knives he could and a rope, as well as the rest of the apples. Leave nothing behind, take all you can, never know if this would be your last chance. Kaius knew that some of the tributes were still around and he took cover observing where most of the tributes headed off to and where no one went to at all.

Kaius' Items:
- 2 Knives
- 2 Apples
- 1 Rope
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Kaius was allowed to leave the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_m1sidngTl01ql6owv
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Create.php?text=Valerie%20Royal&name=Shelter%20Me
Valerie looked down at her ridiculous cow costume and tried not to laugh enough to fall off the plate. Suddenly, the gong rang and in what felt like a second, tributes raced by and nearly everything was gone. Valerie cursed. She had gotten distracted. That’s probably why the game-makers had us wear these, she thought with a sigh, spinning around in annoyance and scouring the cornucopia. She went over the ground, looking for anything that was left. A few feet away were a pair of knives. Seeing as they were clearly in a temple of some sort, Valerie thanked whatever gods there were and picked them up. As soon as she straightened up, a figure flew towards her. Without thinking, Val slashed the knives upwards, gasping when she saw a disembodied head bouncing across the floor. She had just decapitated someone. Further examination revealed it to be the girl from District 6, who Valerie thought she had heard was Octavia, and she wasn't sure whether to be proud of herself or disappointed. She put the memory away in her head for the moment and searched the area for more tributes. She noticed Kaius was still there and dipped her head to him. "Good luck," she said honestly, smiling, "and if you try not to kill me in the first five minutes I'll return the favor" She wasn't asking for an alliance- just a temporary pact to escape the bloodbath like they had previously toasted to. Valerie realized it was only a few days ago, which surprised her. Time moves quickly.

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:18 am

Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Create.php?text=Kaius%20Hughe&name=FREEBSC_
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mgxqu1l7581ret15b

Kaius noticed Valerie coming in a little later after he did and he smiled. She was still alive, he was still alive, but their five minutes would soon be up. He got out of the shadows into plain sight to her. "Good luck to you too," He muttered and walked up to her, as scared as he was, as much as he wanted a friend close by, he'd end up getting people around him killed for sure. Kaius held his grin and gave Valerie a quick hug, "a toast is a toast. No one backs out from that." He let go and took a step backwards, giving his fellow District 3 partner one last glance before taking a path and leaving the area. Kaius didn't know why he hugged her, maybe for reassurance or maybe he just needed a hug. Humans were so complicated as always. He wasn't sure if he wanted to stick around Valerie, he was probably death just waiting for it's time to end and he didn't want her around when he accidentally gets themselves into trouble. Maybe he's better off on his own, maybe she's better off without him. Kaius started to run into the direction he picked. What goes up must come down no?

Kaius' Items:
- 2 Knives
- 2 Apples
- 1 Rope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:49 am

Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_m8x1qyjY2x1re01r1o1_250
Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Create.php?text=Valerie%20Royal&name=Shelter%20Me

Knowing it was probably the last time she would in a while, Valerie let herself smile. She hugged Kaius back for a moment then pulled away. "Bye," she said sadly. It was time to play the Hunger Games, and, like always, Valerie aimed to win. She wasn't sure how yet, but it was no use giving up hope so early. She waved goodbye to her district partner and set off in a random direction, looking for anything out of the ordinary. She had lived so horribly in her district, and she wanted to live better now in case these would be her last few days. Valerie didn't have to come from District 3 to know that logic was not on her side. She had realized this before, but it became more clear as she ran off through the temple, not knowing where she'd end up or who she would encounter.

Valerie Royal has left the cornucopia.

Back to top Go down
Maybeth
The Avatar
Maybeth

Female Posts : 215
Birthday : 1999-09-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Samantha Woods

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:46 pm

I ran towards the Cornucopia,trying to find a backpack or something that could help me heal my leg.Since nothing was there,I grabbed a sword and turned to leave.I quickly changed my mind and grabbed a shovel too,thinking it would be perfect for my traps,before finally leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Games Begin!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2