The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Games Begin!

Go down 
+10
Wyoming
Ariiyoko
Yeomen
JeromeOf6
Sorella
moon
Rccheetah
Tomfire10
Balisugar
Loki
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Zep managed to block my attack but both Echo and Becky got there hits in, which I was OK with. I turned around again, and Jabbed both of my swords towards his chest, and hoped for the best from whoever it was that was over us.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:40 pm

The member 'Prince Hawk' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(2)' :
Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 99883538
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Elizabeth-olsen-spike-lee-oldboy
Rebecca "Becky" Harrison
---District 4---Female---16---

Becky had been fighting a bit and she just wanted to check the contents of her bag already but she had to finish off this tribute once and for all. There needed to be twenty three tributes dead by the end of this and Becky didn't plan on it being her. For right now the first step was starting on killing tributes. Becky lunged forward at Zep as he hadn't quite escaped yet. She tried to duck out of the way of his attack.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:44 pm

The member 'Hazel' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(4)' :
Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Missm
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Create.php?text=Echo%20Gliss&name=Feathergraphy2
Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Tumblr_m369tb2Byg1qdiwa3o9_r1_250

Echo started laughing as the stupid kid rolled on the floor. What was he hoping to achieve with that? He hadn't even gone anywhere. Instead he just stood up again and attacked Becky. Echo tried to knock the attack away again with her shovel before facing the stupid boy. He was really getting on her nerves. She picked up another sharp candy cane and threw it at him. Might as well use the supplies at the Cornucopia while she could. They were there for a reason after all. Echo wasn't just going to leave them lying there. What was the point of that?

((Had to edit))

Balisugar carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Ineffective
^ineffective

Balisugar carried out 1 launched of one Attack(1) :
Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Arrow-19
^-30
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Zep: DIE WITH PRIDE, YO!

Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Tumblr_m21dnjW6hx1r9jdum

Zep smashed his water bottle across his head out of sheer insanity, then, aware of his immenent demise. He lunged full fledged into the boy causing most damage on him, axel. The bagh nakh's would cause major damage if they hit the boy. Zep then fell and heard the cannon sound. He had a good run.

JeromeOf6 carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Y66

Rip Zep Cramer

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:11 pm

I watched as Zep lunged at me, trying to cause as much damage as he could to me before he died. I dove out of the way, and then heard the canon sound go off. I got up off the ground, and looked around. I saw Zep lying on the ground nearby, in a pool of his own blood. Echo and Becky were standing not far from me, "Well I guess he is dead now." I answered.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Download.php?text=Fletcher%20Eastwood&name=ABITE

Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Tumblr_m91l97ZdPf1ruk1am

---District 7 Tribute---Male---17---

The minute the gong sounds, my mind and heart are racing. These could be my last few minutes. But they won't be. They won't. I look up at the Cornucopia as I almost reach it, and look over the supplies again. No, I don't think I want that stuff. Expect the bunny, I want that bunny. It reminds me of Scout, my bunny at home. I wonder what Scout is doing now. 

Once I get up to the Cornucopia, I quickly grab a sharpened candy cane. Why not? It'd be interesting and give that Capitol a good show. I also grab a push dagger, I am quite good with those. Then I grab a water bottle and 6 apples. I also grab a blanket, and scrunch it up into a bag form and dump my stuff in it. Then I spot some candy and get an evil sneer on my face. This'll be fun. I grab all the candy and dump it into my blanket bag. I scan over the things in my bag. That's enough. Then I remember the bunny. I run over to where I saw it, just to see someone else grab it. I think about attacking her, but decide against it. That's where we would draw the line between brave and stupid. I run away, a little saddened I didn't get the bunny.  I keep running, unsure of where I'm going. But I have to escape everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:36 pm

The bloodbath is now over.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Echo gazed around her curiously, seeing if there was anything interesting around. She walked through the supplies, poking them with her foot every now and then. There didn't seem to be anything new around, but you never know. She remained quiet, not calling out to the others. They could see what she was doing. Echo kept looking, not really knowing what she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:40 pm

I cleaned off my swords on a rag that iI found laying on the ground, and then sheathed them and tied them to my bag. I wandered around the Cornucopia, and began to look around for anything else that might be of any use. I saw Echo and Becky were both doing the same thing, so I figured we werent gonna move on yet any time soon.
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Female Posts : 160
Birthday : 1996-08-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Untitled-1

Aurora’s heart was pounding. She prayed that she didn’t die in the Cornucopia. She didn’t want her family to be crushed so early. She didn’t know what she was going to do. She didn’t have any allies that she knew off. The odds were against her at the moment.

As the countdown started she looked around the Cornucopia. She saw what she wanted but she knew just what to do. She was going to hide and wait for everyone to leave then grab stuff. It was now time to sit and wait. The patience and persistent always get the prize.

Last edited by SolarEclipse8759 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Rebecca "Becky" Harrison

Becky took the last hit as her and Echo weren't able to block and Axel hadn't even bothered. She sighed and noted it wasn't that big of a wound right now. She opened up her bag to see if Whiskers was okay and she grinned as he was. SHe would check what was in her bag later. Right now she walked over to go and rumage through the stuff to see what she could find and if there was anything hidden in the mess of supplies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:03 am

The careers discover an old lamp having from a long piece of rope attached to the very top of the cornucopia. It looks like the sort of lamp a genie would live in, if genies existed.

ALSO: (All the apples are gone but everything else Aurora took is okay. However, you have to post twice to get out of the cornucopia: once getting stuff, once leaving.)
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:07 am

Echo pulled the genie lamp down from the rope. She didn't really care about the rope, but the lamp was pretty. She would have to keep it for later. She opened up her bag and removed all her other supplies. It had recently occured to her that she hadn't checked what had been in the bag initially. She had just shoved all her other gear on top. Now, with no other dangers around, it was a good time to look. Echo gazed down into the bag, searching for whatever was in there.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:04 am

Rebecca "Becky" Harrison

Becky noticed the rope and grinned. This was perfect. Now if she found one more rope during the games this would be perfect and she could show the capitol part of what she showed the gamemakers and she climbed up to get the rope. Once untied she set it in her bag for now and climbed down. She decided to check her back before leading them off somewhere else. She opened her bag and pulled Whiskers out and one cracker feeding him. She then looked in her bag to see what was in there.

Backpack x1
Blanket x1
Knives x2
Water bottle x1
Rope x1
Baby bunny x1
Box of crackers x1
Medkit x1
Box of matches x1
Back to top Go down
SolarEclipse8759

Female Posts : 160
Birthday : 1996-08-06

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Rachel Shepard
Alliance:: Her, She and Herself

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:25 am

It had been the perfect strategy for the young girl. Aurora didn’t know how long it had been but since most of the people were gone by now so she returned she grabbed what she wanted and ran off but nearly tripped on one of objects she had picked up. She groaned picking the object back up and ran off into the strange unknown of the arena.

What Aurora collected?
Knives x2
Fishing Rods x1
Water Bottles x1
Box of Crackers x1
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Male Posts : 125
Birthday : 2000-10-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
Character Name:: Risk Persei
Alliance:: D8M, D11F

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:17 am

Risk got up and ran, tripping over his own feet, and getting up. He sprinted East trying to avoid any other fights. Wait to go Risk, wait to be the hero, he thought sarcastically to himself. He decided he'd meet up with Smash, because he saw her running from the cornocoupia. He didn't see Myron, mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:07 pm

I saw that there was some kind of lamp hanging by a rope at the back of the cornucopia. Echo took the lamp, while Becky took the rope, which left nothing for me, but I didnt mind too much. As long as we were in a group, everything they found also helped me out. I set down my picnic basket and opened it up, hoping to find something good inside. "What do you think that lamp is for, and what does it do?" I asked Echo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:20 pm

As if to answer him, the lamp suddenly burst out babbling. "Ugh, did I get stuck with a rotten tribute or WHAT," it complained. "This is SO unfair. I never get the cool tributes. YEAH! DO YOU HEAR THAT? YOU SUCK, ECHO! Nobody likes you! Ugh, what a loser." A parcel floats down and lands on Echo's head. It appears to be a fan from a sponsor. The lamp is outraged. "Oh, so SHE gets a sponsor gift? LAME!" It continues to insult and annoy everyone, but mostly Echo. Hawk finds some (3) little 'Eat Me' cakes and 'Drink Me' bottles (2) that both look perfectly normal, except rainbow-colored. Echo finds a tiny diamond sculpture of a dinosaur that glitters in the light and has a fuse as if it is a bomb. Becky finds 10 carrots that are obviously for the bunny and a little bunny-shaped blanket.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:45 pm

I opened my pack and looked inside. There were three mini cakes that said 'eat me' and two bottles with some kind of fluid that said 'drink me' I assumed they wouldnt be lethal since it was only the second day of the games, so i placed then in my coat pocket, and then set the picnic basket to the side. When the lamp began shouting out random insults, I startled. This was definitely not something that I had been expecting. "What the hell is this thing, and how do we get rid of it?" I questioned, rather angrily, looking at the girls who were busy opening their own packs.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:31 am

Rebecca "Becky" Harrison

Becky smiled as she found the carrots for her baby bunny. She finished feeding her bunny the cracker and then rearranged everything inside her bag so it was all nice and neat. She spent time caring for her bunny for the time being and then slipped him into her bag. She zipped her bag up but cut holes in the top of her bag so Whiskers had some sunlight and as well as some air to breathe. When Echo's lamp started to talk to her Becky couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:15 am

Echo jumped violently as the lamp started speaking, almost dropping it. She stared down at it in shock. Plus, it was insulting her. Stupid lamp, but Echo decided to just shrug it off. "Ohhhhhh. Do you hear that? This little lamp has a crush on me!" she said brightly, grinning at the others. Suddenly, something hard hit her on the head. Echo's hand instantly flew up to catch it, and gave a squeal of delight. To any other person it would just look like a fan, but Exho instantly knew it was a Tessen Fan. She flipped it open and fanned her slightly, smiling the whole while. Her best weapon, right here in her hands! And her second best weapon was here with her as well. Perfect. She re-loaded everything in her bag, after looking down curiously at the dinosaur. Since it had a fuse she put it away from her matches. "Aw, we don had to get rid of it do we? Its kind of cute."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:35 am

The lamp seems irritated. "Oh, you think you're sooo funny, don't you? Well, here's a joke for you! What do you get when you mix a dead body floating in a river with Echo Gliss? A HAPPY LAMP!"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:47 am

Rebecca "Becky" Harrison

Becky stood up and stretched out her arms a bit. "That's enough chit chat. As much as I like the words this lamp speaks, I think we should head on somewhere else and check out the arena." She said laughing a bit and then held her two knives, one in each hand as she slipped her backpack on. "Echo, just put the lamp away in your bag for now, and we'll figure it out later." She said and then she began to walk off in another direction leading to go search the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Games Begin!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next