The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Games Begin!

Go down 
+10
Wyoming
Ariiyoko
Yeomen
JeromeOf6
Sorella
moon
Rccheetah
Tomfire10
Balisugar
Loki
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:59 am

I was about ready to take the lamp and through it against the wall of the cornucopia, bit Becky interrupted before I had the chance. I snapped back to the reality, I realized she was right we did need to explore some more of the arena. "Im pretty sure I saw some tributes heading down to what I think might be a lake, if I saw it correctly before the games started. Perhaps we can commence our search there." I suggested to the group, as I packed up my weapons and food.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:08 am

Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Create.php?text=Echo%20Gliss&name=Feathergraphy2
Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Tumblr_m369tb2Byg1qdiwa3o9_r1_250

Echo shrugged and put her throwing knives in her backpack. Now she had her fan she wouldn't need them for a little while. "Alright. Say bye-bye now little lamp!" Echo told it as she put it in her backpack. The she carefully packed the glass slipper in. She swung the bag onto her back as she stood up before walking over to Becky. She kicked her lightly on the back of the leg before noddig at Axel. "Lets go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Nothing stops the tributes from continuing on their way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Games Begin!   Let the Games Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Games Begin!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4