The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring The Arena

Go down 
+3
Ariiyoko
Prince Hawk
Loki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Tumblr_mctt3bNMEH1r4a6qpo4_250
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Spencernamebanner
---District 3---Male---18---

Spencer had went to move from an attack he knew was coming when he scanned an arrow flying through the air at a speed that would be pretty impossible to escape. It hit the figure in front of him, the girl from District 7 with the fiery red hair. The blood began to flow from the wound, knocking her a little off balance as it connected with her body. "GOT EM!" He called out into the foggy nothingness that surrounded them. "She is good, if she was able to hit in such low visibility then she has skills." He admired Solange's handiwork for a moment as he got a moment for a break from the fight. Though it wasn't long before the girl started swinging her weapon at him again and for what seemed like the 50th time now he jumped away again into the low hanging fog and rain that surrounded them and blurred the tributes' vision. He side stepped a few times and waited for a few seconds. Spencer ran forwards with his knife gripped in his hand and swung his arm towards the girl then darted off again into the mist. He blanketed himself in the rain and mist around them hoping to make it harder for the others to really see him.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Blockedc
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Solange's arrow punctured deep into Pandora's side. It must have surely punctured something, because Pandora felt a great pain in that area.

Loki carried out 2 launched of one TRAP :
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 51922399 , Exploring The Arena - Page 5 41221943
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:11 pm

The arrow punctured Pandora's side, probably causing a lot of damage. If I wasnt able to finish Amy soon, Pandora would die. We needed to get out of here as soon as possible and get her wound looked after. Amy didnt stop the attacks, and I attempted to deflect them with my sword. I lunged hard at Amy, thrusting my sword deep towards her chest, I really needed to land a solid attack.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:44 pm

I silently contorted my face into an expression of pain. Silently, because I couldn't show weakness. The collective wounds on my body covered me in a sticky combination of sweat, rain and blood. I twisted to avoid another injury and swung my body full force into a lunge, jabbing the arrow towards where the sword came from. I knew that he was getting hasty to leave, so I'd have to make this quick. I know, I'm the most polite murdurer in Panem. Hehe.

I'm sorry, I'm a terrible Speller, so I had to redo it. It was Hit-30, block successful.

Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Arrow-18

Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Last edited by Emzink on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Errors)
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Pz04x
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Tumblr_mhm5icWMGH1qe21eqo1_250

Solange waited before nocking yet another precious arrow. She willed the arrow to be louder than usual or her victim to give out a cry or something. At first there was nothing, tangling doubts within herself, wondering if she was just wasting all her arrows. But something even better reassured her - a shout from a distance from an ever so familiar and quirky tone. The sudden lively tone that stood out in the far more than dead silence caused a laughter to bubble up her throat, but she caught it before any sound could give her away. The laugh may be gone but the smile stayed, realising that she had forgotten how much mere spoken words could affect someone so easily. She was envious of those who had the power of speech at their disposal. Solange welcomed the joy she felt and missed after hearing less depressing tones of spoken words, something that seemed to be lacking a lot these pasts few weeks. The bubble of happiness had her doing things worst than just climbing a tree though. Since she tried being high, it's time to balance it with being a bit lower. She could've continued to stay standing on the branch and aiming the same figure once again, having more or less the target.

But she didn't want to. Instead, she sat back down, back facing the fight this time. Making sure that her quiver still hung by the branch, Solange's legs wrapped under the branch she sat on. She sucked in a deep breath as she gripped onto her bow tightly, pushing herself backwards as she spun momentarily. Her legs quickly squeezed the branch, holding on for dear life as Solange pried open her eyes that involuntarily closed as she made that stunt, opening them to a whole new environment where the clouds were the ground and the soil was the sky. Once her steady swinging came on a halt, Solange pulled out an arrow by the shaft that thankfully held under her tightened belt. She adjusted the hood of the cloak that hung freely together with her hair, waiting for a few moments as she accustomed herself to the upside down world. Once her surroundings were more or less familiarized, her gaze went over to the fight again, focusing on it as she felt the arrow nocked in place. Her fore and third finger slid around the fletching, pulling the tension of the bowstring. Solange tried to organise her orientation and aim at the previous figure, or so she took her chances, her now aimed target could be anyone actually. Being a little lower somehow had it's benefits it seems. The blurry figures seemed more distinct than before but of course, if she wasn't careful, she'd get caught or died trying. But if she was going to die, she'd be glad that she did, knowing she had placed a smile on her family's faces. With that thought in mind, her fingers lessened the trembling an took a second to aim, before releasing the nock that was abused by the potential force of the bowstring. The force of that release had Solange rocking a little too, but all she felt was a good mixed of feelings that rushed through her, excitement, of doing something this crazy, and joy, for no apparent reason.

Solange's items:
- 1 bow
- 10 arrows w/
- 1 quiver
- 3 apples
- 1 box of matches
- 1 sword

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Arrow-17

(sleep deprived Chii posts are always better Chii posts Razz, intriguing.)
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue135/150Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Pandora Lemmin
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Tumblr_mclwznxPO31rynytv
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Pandor10

--------------------

Pandora stumbled. She was feeling light-headed. She'd lost too much blood, and there was defiantly something wrong with her side. There was a searing pain, and more warm blood gushing out than she had expected would be normal. Pandora's breath began coming fast. She rested her hands on her knee's for only a moment, trying to collect herself. But Pandora left the arrow in her side; she knew if she took it out it would only be worse. The male took Pandora's weak state to his advantage and went to stab Pandora. She didn't even notice at first until he had already striked her. Pandora stumbled, attempting to stand. But the girl with the fiery red hair fell, her face landed in the muddy ground. Her blood spilled onto the grass, and she closed her eyes.
--------------------

Pibbles carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Ineffective

((Had to edit, it said that the block was effective))
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Tumblr_mdcbb5s3rr1r4a6qpo5_250

Spencer had rushed into the mist and turned around to see if he hit or not. Unsure if his last hit had connected, he attempted to make out the faint figure of the girl with the fiery red hair. The figure fell and he waited a moment to see if the figure stood back up, but there was nothing. He strode forwards towards the now broken body that laid on the ground and bent down to feel her neck. It was still. He bowed his head down in a form of respect, though he was one of the causes of this girl's eternal departure from this world. "How delicate the body is, yet it is also a magnificent vessel. The body is so durable yet fragile at the same time. It can take only so much before it can crumble yet leading up to that it can withstand so much. I'm sorry." Spencer stood up again then called out into the mist towards the ranger in the fog. "We got her." He then moved slowly forwards trying to identify the more male looking figure in the fog surrounding him. It wasn't long though, they weren't that far from them in the first place, the fog and now death that happened in front of him just made it seem like the other two were miles away. Spencer sat back for the moment, observing what he could for now of the two figures.

He watched the two figures, attempting to figure from the height and a few other clues like build and shadows to tell from his distance the identity of the tributes. He identified the larger, more male build and locked in on that figure. He gripped his knives and just like he did with his previous opponent he dashed ahead. Running swiftly he held the knife at his side and swiped it across the now closely approaching body of the male tribute. He then dashed back into the mist after his quick "drive by" attack was finished.

Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:52 pm

A cannon goes off for the fallen tribute.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:01 am

I saw Pandora stumble, and fall to the ground. Then I heard the canon sound. I didnt let that distract me, I side stepped Amy's and then stabbed my sword again. I really hoped I would get out of here alive.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm so sorry I'm late, my Internet was down.

I ducked down and popped back up on Ben's left. With another sharp jab, I hoped that I could finish him as quickly as the girl. I called to my allies, "Hey, c'mon! Only one left." I smirked, hoping to evoke a reaction from him.

Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Arrow-18
[/quote]

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:44 am

Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Tumblr_mdhcbbItFF1re3rd2o4_500

Spencer took his moment of silence in the low visibility and just watched. He watched as the two figures moved back and forth attempting to land a hit on the other but both had hardly any success. He heard the yelling of a female tribute and knew it could only be one person, Amy, stating something about there being only one more left. There is never just one person left. He thought as he made sure to keep an eye out for what was around him. No one had attacked him....yet, but he was prepared for anything in this heavy mist. He shifted himself a little bit before dashing forwards and flinging his arm forwards. "BINK!" He loudly added before he jumped back again into the low visibility.

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:50 am

Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Pz04x
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Tumblr_m2jhpaFa8F1rnflb2

Solange saw a figure slumped down onto the ground as she heard him call out to her. Her smile paused and died out when she heard the canon went off. She's actually dead? A part of Solange still couldn't believe it, guess killing won't be something she'd be getting used to any time soon. Solange pulled herself back up on the branch, thinking that she'd fall if she continued to stay upside down in shock. The moment she flipping back she felt her blood rush back down from her head. Shaking her head a little, Solange stood up and grabbed her quiver that hung by the branch. When her head rush past, she observed the fight again. It was quite obvious to her who was being attacked, based on what the girl had shouted out with only one left, and the figure that changed his target from the dead girl to the other figure. Solange knew exactly who her target was now. The bigger of the group, eliminating the figure she'd label as Spencer. Solange touched where her arrows were in her belt and felt her heart sinking, the numbers were dwindling down as she restocked the ones under her belt. She looked down again, with the fog playing with her vision. Her arrows were down there she knew it. Solange wished she could stay here all day but it didn't seem like the case at all. Solange looked beneath her, the drop wasn't very high but a slip might crack her head or a bone. As long as she jumped with caution, she should be fine. Solange glanced outwards to the fight once again, biting her lip as she nocked in yet another arrow. She wasn't ready to kill again, but time and tide waits for no man. Solange bent her knees and pushed off from the branch, she as a few seconds before her legs reattached to the ground. In that few seconds Solange launched yet another arrow at the lone figure under attack. Just don't think. Just hit. She could break down all she wants after she's dead but she's not dying just yet.

The moment her feet landed she darted with light footsteps towards the scene; with only one goal in mind, taking her stuff back. Some arrows were easy to spot, random feathered sticks sticking out from the ground. She pulled the two out in a swift motion before slipping away again. Spotting the crumpled body, away from anymore attention, Solange made her way there. Her eyes looked away the moment she saw her, the innocent one Solange shot out of nowhere by the caves. She clamped her eyes shut as she yanked out the two arrows, one which was exceptionally deep in her side. She'll remember her, even when Solange was dead, she'd remember her, the girl Solange didn't even get to know her name. Solange shook her head as she stood up, eyes reflecting guilt before she turned around and sprinted back to where she first started out, sheltered by the trees, but a little closer this time.

Solange's items:
- 1 bow
- 13 arrows w/
- 1 quiver
- 3 apples
- 1 box of matches
- 1 sword

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Specialtyweaponsuccess
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:44 pm

OOC: Ari, your attack on Benji missed before didnt it?
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:45 pm

((When? The one after Pandora's death was a miss.))
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:55 pm

oh ok, Yeah my bad.

Who is your attack for any ways?
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:22 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:10 pm

I had the feeling that my end was near, but I was going to go with out a fight. I swung my sword towards Amy's chest again. While at the same time, attempting to side step her attack. I thrust my attack deep towards her body, hoping to bring some serious damage.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :

Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:08 pm

It took all of my concentration not to just go off on a tangent and instead, to stay focused.. I gasped as the archer girl hit Ben. Wow, she was good. I was suprised, but not stunned. With a swift, clean swipe, I bent to the side to avoid his sword again. With a face of stone cold determination, I stood up straight and jabbed with my arrow again. My heart rate quickened as the battle continued, full force.

Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Arrow-13
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:24 pm

Chii's attack was for Ari. and Ari, who was your attack for?
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:46 pm

((You Hawk. And I do believe the spec was for you. "In that few seconds Solange launched yet another arrow at the lone figure under attack." At least that is what I got from the post.))
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:29 pm

(Solange knew exactly who her target was now. The bigger of the group, eliminating the figure she'd label as Spencer.)

That makes me think her target is you Ari.

Chii, who is you Spec attack for?
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:06 am

((It was for Hawk, sorry for that confusion, Razz by eliminating, I meant eliminating the figure out from the group of choices for target which she mentioned The bigger of the group. I should've mentioned the bigger of the two instead or even better not use the word eliminate Mad sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:49 am

Ah shucks, I was really hoping it wasnt going to have to come to this, but Benji is gonna now go all ninja on you guys Smile

How many points is the spec attack?
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:03 pm

(You don't know yet)
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Tumblr_meedd2UMnl1raxp5i

Another arrow pierced the air as it flew right by him with just enough room to not hit him but close enough for the sudden burst of air to startle him slightly. He turned in the general direction but still wasn't able to see much, just a faint figure in the distance. Spencer just turned forwards and shook his head, knowing that it was really no use trying to make out any details. He just swung his arm forwards with the knife towards the male figure that he could make out in the fog, not aiming at anything particularly but just blindly swinging.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring The Arena
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next