The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring The Arena

Go down 
+3
Ariiyoko
Prince Hawk
Loki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:32 pm

[You have to pick one Hawk, since it isn't a specialty it only can attack one person.]
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:59 pm

Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Tumblr_m3sunpDuEg1qck0h4o1_r1_500
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Spencernamebanner
---District 3---Male---18---

Spencer went to use the low visibility to his advantage, jumping in and out of the fog created by the storm. He moved around and jumped back away from the spear head that was hurdling towards him. He walked around as quietly as he could and moved as best he could towards the back of Pandora without being seen. "Bink" he added once more as he went to stab the figure or the girl, her fiery red hair still somewhat visible in the downpour.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Blockedc
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:26 am

OOC: It was towards Amy.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:33 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:51 pm

I hoped the rain would let up soon, but that didnt seem to be happening. I figured that I would be able to finish Amy off, very soon hopefully. Her sword narrowly missed me, just nicking my arm. I countered using her momentum to my advantage. I stabbed my sword towards which ever body part I could hit. I glanced over to where Pandora was, I could barely see her, but she did look a little worse for wear. I thought about telling her to get out of here, but she wouldnt have been able to hear me in the rain. I just hoped she had enough sense not to get herself killed.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:17 pm

I blinked, trying to clear my waterlogged eyes from the downpour. I wiped my face and scanned the area for Benji. I heard him call out for his ally to leave. I hoped she was stupid enough to stay. We could finish her! I just knew it. I laughed maniacally when my rock slammed his arm. Judging by the projection of his aim, and the weight of the sword, I calculated in an instant that this next blow would be a doozie, if it hit me. I ducked, and shot another rock at his head.

Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Arrow-17

Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue135/150Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Pandora Lemmin
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Tumblr_mdar2iNa9j1r1expr
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Pandor10

--------------------

To be truthful, Pandora felt like wounded prey, and the predator was stalking her in the bushes. Or to be more exact, the predator was stalking her in the rain. Her fiery hair was plastered to her face, and her breathing was beginning to come fast. After all, Pandora was weak before she got into this fight. Gosh, I'm stupid. She thought.
Pandora looked around for the silhouettes of the other three tributes. She vaguely made out Benji, and his attacker, the girl tribute from District 3. She looked around for the other male tribute. Hopefully, he hadn't snuck up behind her and was about to stab her with one of his knives. When she turned around, saw his silhouette. Pandora darted over, braced herself for an attack, and then launched an attack of her own.

--------------------

Pibbles carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Pibbles carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:22 pm

OOC: Em, dont forget to subract the -35 from the specialty attack.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Tumblr_m6ob5bEFjx1qbvoc6o1_500

Spencer jumped back away from the spear that was whizzing towards him and barely was able to plant his feet on the ground as the rain drenched the ground around them. He didn't bother to try and look around to see if he could see what anyone else was doing, he was hardly able to see even five feet in front of him let alone 10 or maybe 20 feet away where he had last remembered the other two in the fight being. "Jump and swipe. Jump and swipe. This is getting to be a bit monotonous." His mind began to chime in to break the silence around him. Only the sound of steel hitting steel was audible and although he tried to hum along to the beat that this gave him, he decided not to. He needed to keep his silence and use the fog as a form of camouflage. He waited a few beats as he side stepped a bit to get himself a new angle and then swung his long arm forwards still trying to keep himself at a distance and hidden as best he could.

((Hawk she blocked your attack which she was able to do because your specialty became a regular attack. Also, don't forget to take off the -25 hp that she gave you))
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:55 pm

No, I blocked it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:27 am

No change

OOC: Since you dont have your specialty weapon, its just a regular -35, so she can and did block it.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Can I post now, or do I wait for Hawk?
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:14 pm

((You have to wait for Hawk to have a chance to block the attack.))
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Amy had managed to block both of my power shots, and returned the attack. I moved out of the way, attempting to throw her off her game and deflect the attack. With the same movement, I stepped in and swing my sword again, aiming her head. I figured head damage might be more severe than anything else. Pandora was still battling the district 3 boy, but she didnt seem to be landing and damaging hits. We would have to get out of here soon, she needed medical attention.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm

I sniffed, careful not to snorting any water. I hoped i didnt have the cold or something stupid like that. I mean, what a load of luck THAT would be. The rain poured down, making it more difficult to see with every passing minute. I spun forwards in a forward dive, rolling on the ground, to dodge his blow, and pick up any fallen rocks. I put my empty hand out in front of me and said, "Here at the arena we believe that whatever falls from the sky must be good enough to drink!" I grinned and took a small sip of the water that had collected in a small puddle in my palm. With my other hand, I shot another rock at Benji. take that!

Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Arrow-17

Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:52 pm

Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Pz04x
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Tumblr_mhlck1wMtw1qbmw3bo4_250

The trail towards the hill seemed like such a long time. Did she actually ran this far at the start? Or maybe she was just going all over the place. Solange continued to walk anyways, having a nocked arrow in placed as she took careful steps. The rain cover any sound she made, from the crunching of grass to the sound of her strung bow. As she continued to walk, she could feel the ground raising at the constant angle; she knew she hit the hill. It was gentle at first but the steepness was obvious as she looked ahead. The place seemed really busy, growling from the top, ringing of steel slicing the air from a side. Solange was hesitant and paused for a second, deciding what to do now. She turned and scoped the perimeter of the hill, finding the source of noises that distinctively stood out from the monotonous sound of splattering rain. Solange was a few feet behind the commotion when she spotted actual people; an occasion she never encountered on her journey here. She stopped in her tracks and hid behind a tree, observing what was going on there. She was close enough to make up four figures but too far to answer the 'who' question. She was a little hesitant on making her presence known around there, but backing out would only seem to bring her more problems if she met the bunch of growls she heard not too long ago.

Solange bit her lip, not knowing what to do until she looked at the rough, hardy bark and smiled as a brilliantly stupid idea that could potentially kill her came to mind. She slowly relaxed the string and placed the arrow under her belt once again, together with the four or so arrows that were meant to be of easy access. She tightened the belt just in case and slung the bow over her shoulder as she began to climb. Her figure that was deemed to be quite small came in handy in this situation. Step by step, Solange carefully placed her footing as the tree covered most of her. The first step to being unnoticed is to first believe that you're unnoticed no? Solange kept her breathing soft as she continued her way up till she tugged onto a steady branch. She grabbed onto it, making sure it was strong enough to hold her and more, before deciding to sit on it. Dangling her legs, Solange manage to catch the view of the fight going on, and realised how dangerous close she actually was. Solange took her bow and silently nocked in an arrow again, taking a deep breath and letting it out, camouflaging the sound with the rain. She relaxed, closing an eye to get a good aim and smiled. Her brother was going to love this, regardless of whether she did it or not. Solange released the nock and in a fraction of a second, she pulled another out from her quiver ready to do the same again, and again; delivering three consequent arrows, each aimed for a different pair of legs, not really bothering with who's legs. With another arrow in place, she lowered her bow as it rested on her thighs, silently waiting as the arrows cut through the rain. In this relationship with archery, stealth and speed were her best friends.

Solange's items:
- 1 bow
- 12 arrows w/
- 1 quiver
- 3 apples
- 1 box of matches
- 1 sword

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Y66
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue135/150Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Pandora Lemmin
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Tumblr_mclwy5JlMZ1rynytv

--------------------

Pandora frowned as the male managed to block all of her swipes. She didn't think of district three of being a careerer district. Or was it that he was just good at blocking? Pandora hoped that shed be able to make some sort of hit soon. He goes to slash at her, and get's into a slight rhythm. But, with the rain, it made it hard for him to hit her. Pandora didn't even have to block. At least I've been able to block his attacks fairly easily. She thinks, going in to stab the male yet again. After all, with one or two fatal blow's, Pandora'd be out. She just hoped that wouldn't happen.
After going to hit the male tribute, an arrow lands a little bit away from Pandora.
Oh, great. Pandora thinks. Yet another tribute for her to battle. Pandora hoped to make her way out of this battle alive. Or at least with one of the other tributes dead, other then herself.

--------------------

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Tumblr_lz4wg8Ct7u1qdwo4to1_500

Spencer just continued with his rhythm, no matter how monotonous it had become for him. He jumped back once again clumsily in an attempt to block the spear coming towards him. And as he did so an arrow shot down landing right in front of him. He cracked a grin, "Solange." He looked around for a second, seeing if he could spy the girl but the rain had made it almost impossible to see anything farther than a few feet in front of him. He took the moment that this distraction caused and swiped forwards with his knives.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:11 am

With an arrow planted firmly in the ground at each tribute's feet, they all knew someone else was here, but they couldn't see her, and she could barely see them.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:22 am

An arrow landed in the ground, not far from me. Oh crap, not another tribute, I thought. I deflected Amy's attack with my sword. Then moved in for another attack. I aimed my sword for her stomach, hoping to land a solid hit.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:46 pm

I Cried out in anger, my rock failing again. As an arrow fell into the rain-softened dirt, I gingerly picked it up. Twirling it between my fingers, I thought of something new. I firmly gripped the arrow with my slender fingers, having the tip of the arrow protruding from the bottom of my clenched fist. I lept towards Benji and thrust the arrow wildly. With all this rain, I hoped it was Benji and not a tree.

Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Arrow-18

Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:56 am

Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Pz04x
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Tumblr_mhnyyfMulZ1rwg6heo3_250

Solange sat there silently until the sheer sound of the arrows came to a halt. She squinted her eyes, as if forcing her vision to pierce through the rain. Even though it lightened up, it doesn't mean that it was light at all. Solange slung her quiver on the branch placed her feet on the thicker side of it, closer to the bark of tree, leaning to it for support as she pulled herself up to a stand. At first, she trembled at the height, almost certain that she was going to fall to her death. But she gave herself a few moments, standing there. Being in boots, it was hard to curl her toes to at least grip the branch, but the higher she was, the better the view, the more accurate the aim. She shut her eyes closed and inhaled deep breaths, slowly pulling her supporting hand away from the depending bark, feeling herself wobble a little before her center of gravity went in place. Solange imagined her brother bursting out in laughter and she felt the sides of her mouth pull upwards, straining the string of the bow. Among the four blurry silhouettes, she took her pick of one of them, aiming at the bottom of the figure once again. She released her grip as she felt vibrating by the recoil, parting with yet another arrow once again, sending it wished of striking an unexpected target.

Solange's items:
- 1 bow
- 11 arrows w/
- 1 quiver
- 3 apples
- 1 box of matches
- 1 sword

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Specialtyweaponsuccess
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:14 pm

((How much hp would be taken away with the specialty attack? And I'm pretty sure we can't block it, right? Though I'm not 100% sure))
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:16 pm

((The result of a specialty attack is up to Gaz. Until the next GM post we do not know. And correct, we cannot block a specialty attack.))
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Pandora Lemmin
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Tumblr_mdar4rv6vk1r1expr

--------------------

Pandora felt an arrow hit her, and warm blood beginning to flow. Just what she needed; another wound. Pandora looked around, trying to discover where the arrow might have come from. But in the rain, she knew it was going to be impossible in the rain. Pandora goes to block the male's attack, and then hopes to land a blow while he is distracted with the previous attack from the unknown assassin.

--------------------

Pibbles carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Ineffective
((Dis be for Spencer's other attack before the last GM post))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring The Arena
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next