The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring The Arena

Go down 
+3
Ariiyoko
Prince Hawk
Loki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:28 pm

well when do I find out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:57 pm

((If a specialty is successful, the GM can then roll the trap die, and that gives out the damage. I think. Never really understood specialties. They also say what the specialty actually did. Normal attacks have dice that say leg or arm or torso or whatever hit, but specialty you can say something more specific because the only remaining RP factor is if it's successful, and the only remaining HP factor is, well, the HP. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue150/150Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:20 am

((I believe the specialty die can cause harm in any way the GM wants, it does not necessarily hafta be a trap HP damage, it could be crippling an arm, or a leg, or cause internal bleeding or breaking a bone, knocking out your opponent, hallucinations thus hindering their abilities and such or anything really, just to make the Games a tad more exciting. Razz))

Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Pz04x
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Tumblr_m2jkimMN4B1rn9onj

Solange exhaled the breath she was holding and lowered her bow, side stepping into the covered of the vegetation as she thought she saw someone turn towards her direction. Her presence was probably known for quite awhile already but even so, she felt the need to hide. Her heart raced as she pressed herself onto the thick bark once again, hearing the fight raging on despite the anonymous arrows throwing themselves into the fight, like arrogant people throwing themselves unwantedly into conversations they shouldn't be in. She took a moment for herself, as she allowed her grasp to reduce back to steady breathing, ears staying high on alert, listening to every move they made. Freakishly, Solange swore she thought she heard alienated sounds coming from another part of the hill, but it was probably her own paranoid imagination. She shook the thoughts away and pulled out a few arrows, three or four, inserted those few into her boots for precautions. If they found her and wanted to take her on, she'd have more than a few choices to draw out an arrow in seconds. Solange turned back to the scene and just observed for a few minutes, making sure that she could still spot who was who or at least who were against who, before touching the nock quietly and fitting the bowstring in. Drawing the arrow to it's tightest made a few squeaky noises, but Solange tried to believe that no one would've heard that on focused on aiming the moving figures. She waited, and waited, and waited, as if playing cat and mouse, following the lone figure's every move until she could predict his next. The lone figure under attack by two others. One more hit, and she'd be satisfied with her sacrificed arrows maybe having done something at least. And the arrow and launched into the air, slicing it as she sent it off.

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:11 pm

The arrow that had hit Ben had initially been ignored by the tribute as he powered on, but suddenly it lodged sideways from where it was and sparked an intense pain in his left shoulder.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 78160488
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Benji knew things were going badly as soon as the second boy started attacking him, and there was also the unkown tribute with the arrows, Benji guessed that it was the district 2 girl, as she had been the one to get the arrows from the Cornucopia. He lunged at Amy, swinging his sword hard aiming for her legs. Just then the arrow from before shifted, and became very painful. It took everything he had to keep from Crying out, but it took his breath away. He knew he had to make a run for it and hope he would be able to get some good cover.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Arrow-19

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Blockedc

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 1turn
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Tumblr_m9qnno3hau1qh1748o6_250
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Spencernamebanner
---District 3---Male---18---

Spencer just continued swinging, thinking almost of stopping his attacks but he knew that even if he stopped there were three others who would make sure that the death would happen. Amy, Solange and the Gamemaker. "This boy's going to die and there is nothing I can do to stop it." And as if it was some sick rationalization for his actions he continued on by jumping towards the weak body in the mist and stabbing clumsily forwards. "Bink!" he spoke out as had almost become normal for him to say with each attack he made.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Tumblr_m75v95SlCa1rq8a7p
I make my way quickly down what I think is the South side of the hill as I flee the unknown creature behind me. In my haste, I almost run right into a battle. Only a little ways away, I hear them, so close I can see them fighting through the trees. I stop almost immediately and get behind the nearest tree, hoping I haven't already been spotted. After a second, I look out to take in the scene. From what I can see, there appears to be a two-on-one fight. I almost feel sorry for the guy, but there's no way I'm going to jump into that fight when I don't know him that well.
I look over my shoulder for signs of the thing that was chasing me, but I don't see it yet. Maybe the Gamemakers just wanted to get me to get in a battle. Well, too bad for them, because I won't jump in unless I have to.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:12 am

Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Tumblr_lvm98mzByY1qbpqc3o5_250

Solange clocked in another arrow watching as the unfair fight went on and on. Life is so unfair. But everyone just have to deal with it, because they can't do much about that. It just is. She continued to observe the imminent death approaching the poor lad until something else caught her ears - the sound of frantic crunching of the grass, coming closer and closer. It was faint, but loud enough for her ears. She relaxed her bow and looked around. Solange was starting to get the jumps as she search for the source of this new noise. And then she spotted it, not too far off, at another side that outskirt the area of the fight, a hood stood out as it approached, covering a very familiar face. She thought he was long dead. She thought she was all that was left from her district. But guess that's what she get for hiding in the caves at the very beginning. Solange thought Luke was rushing into a fight and she left her safe spot, taking a longer but quieter route towards the frantic figure. She reached up and pulled at his hood backwards, pulling him behind a larger tree clamming his mouth shut. Solange almost couldn't reach for him as she tip toed to do so. She placed a finger on her lip the moment he'd turn and she glanced at their surroundings and then back to the fight. At a different angle, she viewed the fight differently and took awhile as she pulled her bow tout and aimed once again. Ignoring whatever Luke did at the moment and the arrow pushed off at a height, diving into the haze of the fight. Putting the outnumbered lad out of his misery hopefully.

Solange's items:
- 1 bow
- 11 arrows w/
- 1 quiver
- 3 apples
- 1 box of matches
- 1 sword

Chiiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:55 am

As I saw the fight all around me I knew it was only a matter of time before we took Ben down. I inhaled and focused on where to attack him from. With a dive, I rolled to his other side, blocking me from his view and quickly jabbed at him. I knew I'd either hit him perfectly, or fail miserably.

Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:37 pm

((Em I noticed that you have been using the D2 dice instead of the D1 dice. Luckily they have the same perk, but from now on be sure to use the D1 dice c:))
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Thanks for noticing, I'm so sorry, I'm just spazzy like that!
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:17 pm

The rain intensified around Luke, pelting down on him and driving him into the other tributes as the monstrosity continued to follow.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Benji didnt even bother trying to block any of the attacks from the other tributes. He had sustained too many wounds, and the first blow from the older boy finished him off. He dropped his sword, and fell to his knees on the ground. He looked up at the sky and shouted out angrily at the audience that was the capitol. "I hope you're happy, does killing young boys and girls give you a thrill?" He then turned his attention to the older boy, with tears in his eys. "Tell my little brother that im sorry I wont be able to look after him any more. Tell him I gave it my all, and that I love him" He asked as a final favor before he slumped to the ground and took his final breathes.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:24 pm

I had turned my attention back to the fight in front of me when I felt someone come up behind me. I tried to cry out but the clamped a hand over my mouth. I managed to turn and see who it was, stopping myself from clubbing the girl. I sighed in relief, now knowing she had survived. As she let me go, she put a finger to her lips, obviously meaning to be silent. I nodded in understanding and watched as she took aim with her bow. I turned my attention back to the fight, seeing the outnumbered boy go down, saying something about young kids killing each other. I almost felt sorry for him, but I know he would've died anyway.
Then the rain intensifies and I'm forced to move towards the other tributes, but I still try to keep my distance. I cast a glance behind me to see if the thing is there. It may just be my imagination, but I think I see the outline making its way towards me.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:01 pm

I picked up the medical kit on the soggy ground and used it to heal my wounds. I remembered basic medical training, but wasn't sure if watery stuff would work well. I figured that my previous ally would want me to have his supplies if he died. With a shrug, I realized it didn't matter. He was dead, so he couldn't stop me. It seemed like ages since he died, what with fighting Ben. Noticing another tribute, I hoped it was someone who didn't want to kill me on sight.

Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Heal_zps1bba70df

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:05 pm

[o_O what med kit?]
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:05 am

Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Tumblr_lvm98mzByY1qbpqc3o5_250

Solange saw the boy fall to the ground, screaming out something about the games. Life isn't fair. It never was, it never will be. Solange closed her eyes, as if trying to closed her ears as well to block out the groans of death she was hearing and slung her bow across her shoulder, readjusting her quiver. She wasn't going to pick a fight with this people now and staying here too long made her feel weird, in a bad way. She saw Luke being dragged forward by the rain that was quickly intensifying again. He was constantly stealing glances behind him making Solange do the same. Some say paranoia was contagious no? But it got Solange thinking, why did Luke come here in the first place? What made him come? In any case, she didn't like the vibe she was getting off this place. She noticed a head turn towards their direction and Solange quickly pulled Luke back with all her strength, probably only dragging him backwards a few inches. Solange noticed Luke's lack of things on him, only a branch in one hand and it made her had the gut feeling to do something. She pulled out her sword and gripped the hilt, hesitating on what she was going to do next. She bit her lower lip and moved her frozen arms.

She opened up the palm of Luke's free hand and slipped the hilt of the sword into his, She looked up to him and nodded before she turned and slid past a few trees back to where she came from, checking back to the tree she hanged on. She glanced around again, seeing if he followed or not, before going past the trees away from the scene of two deaths, not really excited if they had to cause a third.

Solange's items:
- 1 bow
- 11 arrows w/
- 1 quiver
- 3 apples
- 1 box of matches
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:18 am

Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Tumblr_mc512efZk21qflmdgo1_500
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Spencernamebanner
---District 3---Male---18---

Spencer could only watch the things in front of him. The figure fell after his attack then spoke towards him after yelling a few words towards the sky. A few parting words for the audience he guessed, not really hearing what the other boy had said. All he could really hear was the sound of the rain and the muffled sounds of footsteps in the wet ground. But Spencer nodded towards the boy as he left the world, the rain pouring down on his defeated body and washing away the blood that flowed out of the multiple slash marks all over his body, clearly visible through the cuts in the matching attire that they all wore. It began to join in with the puddles of water that surrounded the torn up body, swirling and creating a pattern in the rippling water. Spencer just watched as the blood from the boy whose name he never learned slowly moved through the water and became translucent, diluting itself until nothing remained but the constant rain and puddles. And as he watched he felt nothing; no remorse for killing, no happiness that he was one step closer to winning and not even a hint of sadness at the flame of life that had been extinguished. Numb. All he felt was numb.

The sounds of approaching steps drew his attention away from the scene in front of him. And from the mist a new figure began to approach, though it was still covered in the grey haze. Spencer couldn't make out details nor did he really want to. But it looked male, no noticeable curves and the hair seemed short as there appeared to be no hint of volume surrounding the head of the shape. But which male tribute that remained was a mystery to him, as he hadn't really paid attention to the faces in the sky that had died that day. Not like you would be able to see much in the low visibility that the rain had caused. He had only heard the two cannons while he was busy fighting, and those two bodies were now near him so there really was no need for him to even try looking at the sky for the death recap. But thinking about the possibility of who this was could easily be solved by simply walking up to the figure itself. He slowly approached the body that stood in front of him until he could make out the face of the person. It was the boy from earlier, the one from District 2 who had passed by him while he dug his trap. It seemed like it was so long ago now. He stopped then scanned knowing Solange was there hidden in the mist somewhere as well. Looked like the Career pack had been reunited...or maybe formed. "Welcome back." He directed towards Luke, and even Solange wherever she was.

Spencer then felt...something. He couldn't put his finger on it, but there was something there in the pit of his stomach. Besides the hunger that started creeping in that is. Maybe it was the fact that every few seconds Luke kept looking over his shoulder as if he was waiting for something. It hung over the area now like a dark cloud; or at least a darker cloud then the ones that littered the sky here in the arena all the time. It was an unsettling feeling, something that told him to leave. Though whenever Spencer thought about it something kept him from moving, just kept him in his place. His eyes darted to the left and the right quickly, but now it seemed like he was seeing things everywhere. "No, get out of your head.' He shook his head to try and dispel the thoughts and shake them from his consciousness. But of course the appearance and then subsequent disappearance of Solange made him even more paranoid. It was like he said to her back in training. "...your voice doesn't impede your hearing abilities like most people..." He made his decision, he was going to distance himself from the oppressive feeling that now crept into the area. He then looked back towards Amy and then again to Luke. "Well, this has been fun. Really it has; loads actually. But I'm sure you careers have discussions and pack meetings you need to conduct. So I'm just...." He pointed his hands with his thumbs out awkwardly over his shoulder behind him. "...gonna go." And like that he pivoted on the balls of his feet making sure that all of his items were securely with him. Then he ran, to where he had no idea but as long as it was away he honestly didn't care.

Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Cedar's med kit.

I nodded towards the others. "I guess we are the only careers left." I pondered the possibilities silently. "So, um, are we sticking together or is this goodbye for now?" I asked hopefully. I didn't need them, but it would be so nice to have some company that wasn't crazy. I wondered if sponsors even knew that the careers were still around. I prayed they hadn't forgotten us. It's never good when the Capitol looses interest in you.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:42 pm

A misty figure stepped into the sight of the tributes, before any of them could get a clear view of it, the huge being swiped out at them, its arm was not long enough to reach all the tributes, but a wall of water appeared out of nowhere and slammed all the tributes out of its reach, before disappearing into mist.

Loki carried out 2 launched of one MUTT :
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 62270044 , Exploring The Arena - Page 6 62270044

[Attack is for all tributes and cannot be blocked Wink]
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:46 pm

[Also, Mutt has 120 HP]
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:51 am

So, minus 40? You devious thing!

[color=white]
I was slammed backwards and, quite embarrassingly, I fell on my butt. With a quick second to catch my breath, I pulled my shoulders back and grabbed a sword off the ground. Benji's I think. A tingle in the back of my mind noticed that I was working with dead person stuff, but I ignored it, knowing that if I didn't, I'd be the dead one. I charged foreward, towards the beast, and swung my arm into a huge loop, careful not to hit another tribute. With the follow through of the loop, I attacked the demon-figure. Carefully, I ducked back, hoping to avoid another pass.

Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Attack(1) :

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:04 am

I dont know if this hs ever come up, but are tributes allowed to use the items of the dead?
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:48 am

((Yes, as long as you are in the same area, probably same thread or saw the body you can pick up items from dead tributes, c: as like in real life, the dead can't stop you from taking their stuff, it's a first come first serve kinda thing though. If you have any other questions you can look back at past Games for reference or feel free to ask/pm any of the staff c: ! We try not to have too many OOC posts in the Games xD))
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:24 pm

I feel my free hand being opened and something being placed in my grasp. I look down, seeing a sword. A give a small smile and turn to thank Solange, but she's already moved away. I start to follow her, hoping she knows a way out, when something knocks me off my feet. It takes me a minute to get back on my feet, and when I turn to see what attacked, all I see is mist. But I know it's there. I dash in, using my new sword on the figure. Then I retreat, my sword and club ready to defend against the next attack, and cast a glance around to find a possible escape route.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Failty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring The Arena
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next