The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring The Arena

Go down 
+3
Ariiyoko
Prince Hawk
Loki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:51 pm

I watched as the bird fell to the ground. I was relieved, but I didnt have much time for it. Amy attacked again with her sling shot. I attempted to block the rocks with my sword, and then I stepped in again with a swift jab towards the chest. "Well some one is going to pay dearly." I shouted.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Blockedc

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Tumblr_meecpe1BGk1raxp5i
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Spencernamebanner
---District 3---Male---18---

Spencer continued to crouch behind the bush, piecing together as much as he could from the conversation he was hearing. "What happened...?" He went through all the options in his mind but there was just too many things that could have happened. All he knew now was that there were two tributes attacking each other and he was there on the outs now faced with a decision. To walk away and leave them to their fight or to join in and choose a side. While he still remained hidden he needed to think, though he think he knew the choice already. He kept himself down and moved to another nearby bush and then another. Spencer moved as quietly as possible as he went to move in from behind. He poked his head out and saw he was as near as he was going to get being behind a bush. He stood up as quickly and quietly as possible as he stalked behind the boy. Spencer's hood was still up, shading his eyes under the piece of cloth and only exposing a clear view of he bottom portion of his face. He moved, knowing that the girl had probably seen him at this point as he stalked through the bushes and made himself known behind the boy. Spencer grabbed the two knives that he had secured in his belt and held one in each hand firmly as he swung clumsily forwards towards the boy.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:53 pm

I jumped back from Benji's sword. Just after, I gasped at the boy who had just joined us. I remembered him from when I helped him attack a girl. He'd ran off, leaving me to fight her off alone. I guess he'd felt bad and came to help me. I heaved a sigh of relief. Thank Heavens somone was here to help. I knew we together could take down Benji. I wanted to thank him, but the battle was a tad distracting. I hurled another rock, and did a tuck and roll maneuver to retrieve the other rocks.
Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Arrow-18

Emzink carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Ooc: what is the specialty die, and who and how can one use it?
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue135/150Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Pandora Lemmin
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Tumblr_mckl9dZ6Y21rynytv
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Pandor10

--------------------

Pandora ran away from the caves as fast as possible. She simply wanted to heal. Her head was still dizzy, so she stopped to rest for a moment. She let the rain wash away the blood, and to inspect her wounds. The gash in her arm wasn't to bad, but it would need time to heal. She had a small cut in her leg too. It hurt when Pandora walked, but it wasn't nothing she couldn't handle for now. But she'd taken some blows to the side. While it didn't seem that any of her internal organs were damaged, the wound refused to close. Pandora held pressure to the side with one hand, and then ate one of her three apples to settle her grumbling stomach before continuing.

Who all is left? She wondered. She wasn't able to see who was dead and who was alive while she was fighting for her life in the cave. And she wasn't sure if she'd be able to see the tributes in the sky if any had died tonight from the rain. Pandora shivered but continued to walk at a slow pace.

Eventually she reached some hills. She heard some loud noise followed by the crash of thunder and the cackle of lightning. Pandora took ahold of her spear with one hand and carefully looked around. She saw three tributes standing together fighting to the death. She just imagined the Capitol's camera's looking at the three of them and then Pandora creeping up behind. She was cautious to not get to close to the fight. She picked out the people she knew. The one boy she recognized to be Benji, the male tribute for her district. He was still alive. She looked to the other girl and boy, and remembered them both to be from district three. The two tributes seemed to be ganging up on Benji, which didn't surprise Pandora at all. She hung back for a moment, trying to decide if she should stay hidden or help out the tribute from her own district.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:35 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:41 pm

I heard a noise behind me, and turned around to see the district 3 tribute attacking from the trees. I attempted to block his attack, but I was unable to fend it off. I then noticed Pandora, through the trees as well. I turned my focus back to Amy, redirecting the rock with my sword, and stepping towards her swinging my sword for another attack.

Both Block and attack are for Amy.

Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:01 pm

My eyes widened as a sword flew towards my arm, I bit my lip and swung my slingshot high above my head, aiming for Benji. I saw him look over into the trees. I noticed it was his district partner, Pandora. Huh, Pandora, like as in "Pandora's Box" the story about a girl whose curiosity doomed mankind because it brought all the bad thing into the world, and all that was left was hope. I wondered if she went by Pandora, or if she went by Dory.
OOC: Hawk, you are 10 Hp too high. You got hit for Twenty, and only subtracted ten.

Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Arrow-17

Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:39 pm

OOC: I have to wait to see what Pip does before I subtract the points.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:55 pm

OOC: why?
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:01 am

OOC: because she has a chance to block attacks for other people.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue135/150Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:55 am

Pandora Lemmin
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Tumblr_mckl9dZ6Y21rynytv

--------------------

Pandora saw that the tributes had noticed her, but hadn't seemed to do much. Did they not care that someone else might be there? She didn't feel like finding out why. But, should she go and help Benji? She didn't know that much about him, but he was apart of her district. Pandora sneaks around, hoping that no one won't really notice that she'd left the tree that she'd hidden before. Pandora then quickly dashes out and into the clearing. She goes to block any attacks that come her way, and then goes to take a stab at the other male tribute that seemed to be more dangerous then the girl.

--------------------

((Wow, didn't know I had that power. I was going to wait for Ari to post but if I'm needed that much... Didn't change the GIF either cause I should be getting ready for school right now.))

Pibbles carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Pibbles carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
((For Spencer))
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Tumblr_mcgvl7bu3G1qh1748o1_500Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Spencernamebanner---District 3---Male---18---

Spencer could hear the sounds of muffled footsteps and observed as the two other tributes both turned towards the sound. He hadn't even turned to see before the muffled sounds continued and as he turned to see a spear darted towards him. Spencer jumped back clumsily almost going off balance for a moment but catching himself. That was when he finally got a good look at his attacker, the girl with fiery red hair that he had seen with Solange at the split. That meant only two things....either she escaped from her opponent or slayed her. Though he hadn't heard a cannon for sure so the other option might not be right. The girl looked tired though, beat up a bit with some visible wounds. His mind called for the logical thing and to attack whoever was nearest him at the time. So he swung the knives foward not really aiming at any part of the girl in general but just in her general direction.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
^ was effective
^ was a -20

((For some reason my post got deleted after I posted it. So here I am reposting it. I guess if this isnt ok for me to do I will just let Gaz correct me on this. Those were my original rolls.))
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:22 pm

The storm intensified, with the rain pouring down and reducing visibility.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:52 pm

The rain started to pour down harder, making it very difficult to see what was going on. I charged Amy, swinging my sword hard aiming for her chest again. I glanced over at Pandora fighting the other boy, she seemed to be doing well, holding her own in that fight. I turned my focus back to Amy, I jabbed my sword towards her chest hoping for some very serious damage.

OOC: if we use specialty attack are we still allowed to use the block dice?
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:57 pm

((No you are not, speciality dice is the only dice that can be rolled in that turn.))
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Pandora Lemmin
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Tumblr_mclwyw3RVO1rynytv

--------------------

The other male tribute throws knives towards Pandora. The rain begins to thicken, making everything hazy. Much hazier than it already was to Pandora, who was tired from her fight with the girl in the caves. Am I really this stupid? She asked herself while sucking in breath. I just ran away from a fight and I'm putting myself into another one just for a potential ally from my own district. Pandora dives out of the knives way, and tumbles to the muddy ground. She stands up, and looks to Benji who looked much better then she felt. In fact, all other three tributes were in much better shape then she was. Pandora looked to Benji, hoping to signal to him that if she kept fighting his battles she might not make it. She wasn't sure if he noticed or not, but decided that her small break was over. Pandora goes to swipe the other tribute yet again.

--------------------

Pibbles carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Tumblr_m3sunpDuEg1qck0h4o1_r1_500
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Spencernamebanner
---District 3---Male---18---

The rain intensified and roared around Spencer and the other three tributes. The visibility was lessened quite a bit and he took the opportunity that this gave him and jumped away from the spear and into the rain around him, placing him near the boy. He attempted to flank the boy and stabbed his knife towards his weak side as he went to attack his own target. He let out a quick "Bink" as he shoved his knife clumsily forwards.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(3) :
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:40 pm

I bent back to avoid Ben's sword. I was stunned that he kept blocking my attacks. He wasn't a career. How could he be beating me? I seethed quietly and used my tactical knowledge to decide what to do next. I figured that killing the girl would be a good idea, but that left Benji perfectly positioned to attack. I decided that unless Spencer needed me, I'd work on Killing Benji. Witha final nod, I launched my rock, and collected the fallen ones.

Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Arrow-18

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:49 pm

With the visibility going down from the downpour, the tributes were almost blindstriking and hoping for hits.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:03 pm

The rain intensified leaving all of us, pretty much fighting blind. The only thing I could make out was the firgures, and I used this to my advantage. I kept swinging my sword as hard as I could. I figured it would be soon time to move on, and figure out another plan.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Specialtyweaponsuccess
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:52 am

Can't the specialty die be used only of you are using your weapon of choice?
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:26 pm

[Emzink has a point, Sword is not one of Benji's Weapons of Choice. The specialty success shall be considered a -35 torso hit now]
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:00 pm

OOC: Does that go to both Amy and Spencer?
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:03 pm

Pandora Lemmin
Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Tumblr_mdarbyik9v1r1expr

--------------------

The ran poured down harder. She wasn't sure of someone was attacking or not. If he was, there wasn't much of a way for Pandora to tell. Pandora tried to look around, but could only see rain pouring around her and the faint silhouette of the other three tributes. Her clothes were soaked, and she was chilled to the bone. What was going on? She couldn't see any of the other tributes anymore. Was Benji and the other female still at her side? Was the male tribute still in front of her, going in for another attack? Pandora couldn't be sure. She heard a 'bink' off in the distance, and took a slash in that direction

--------------------

((For Spencer))

((It'd probably go to whatever person the attack was originally meant for))
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:11 pm

I spun so that I was away from his sword, and facing his right side. I hollered to Spencer, who now seemed much further away. I hesitated, for the first time since the games began. Shaking the feeling of dread, I prepped for another attack. Aiming for his gut, where people are most vulnerable, I swung another high speed rock twords him. I knew I had to do this, I rationalized. If not for my district, then for my family.

Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Arrow-13

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring The Arena
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next