The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training center

Go down 
+8
Tallix
Sorella
Loki
rulerguy6
Cowvus
Ariiyoko
Glaceon
JeromeOf6
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training center Left_bar_bleue150/150Training center Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Maurice walks into the large hose filled with a variety of rooms with a large amount of skills just waiting to be learned. Maurice walks over to the spear room passing the two peacekeeprs in the centre of the room meant to keep commotion down.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:56 pm

.:Shale Dergam:.

Shale is seen in the melee section slashing dummies apart. Out of the corner of her eye shes a man enter the spear section, which is right next to her. "Hi," she says slashing a dummy's head off. The swords grip is getting a bit warm, maybe she should try the spears. She picks up a light one and throws it at a dummy, hitting it in the forehead.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:58 pm

After his first throw a stranger approached Maurice. "Hey there, nice throwing. Have I seen you around the nut" Maurice thought he remembered the face.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:02 pm

She shrugged. "Maybe. I sometimes go there with my dad." The threw another spear. This one hit the chest, she was aiming for the neck, but that will do.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:06 pm

"Well cool" Maurice walked over to the swords and performed his favorite combo on a dummy. Ripping it in half. "So what are your thoughts on the upcoming reapings.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:11 pm

"That no matter what, my name is going to be called." She threw another spear at the dummy and it hit in the nose. "Shale Dergam. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:14 pm

"Maurice stephano. I will root you on in the games. I hope the odds are in your favor" he stabbed the entire blade through the stomach of the dummy. "Nice to meet you shake" Maurice sticks out his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Shale shakes hands with Maurice, then she picks up a knife and throws it at its heart. "Oh I'll done crowned Victor by day four!"
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:17 pm

OOC:sorry for the lack of response. i have kinda forgot about this xD

Maurice Stephano

Training center Tumblr_m3vphzQTsS1rncsbr

Maurice had come back to the center during the games. he honestly had a small crush on the heppa girl before the reapings but he didnt care for chaos. nobody else was there at the moment except for the trainers. he went to the stealth room and made close to no noise and got a good stab on the dummy. this was his last year for the games. he knew he had to use his skills, and volunteer.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::
Alliance::

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Training center Untitled
Lenina Cross
---District 2---Female---18---

Lenina strode into the training center. She took a break from watching the mistakes of the current tributes and decided to practice her own skills. She was determined to go in the next games. She needed to, her father would never let her near him if she didn't. He needed for her to prove her worth. She picked up one of the throwing knives and quickly flung it at a nearby dummy. It planted itself inbetween the eyes. An instant kill. She smiled a little, and threw another this time aiming for the heart. Another successful hit. Her aim was almost perfect as long as there wasn't anything big to distract her.

Lenina readied another lightweight knife in her right hand. She concentrated for a moment, aiming right for the neck. A move she hadn't quite mastered yet because of the small area that needed to be hit. She flung and released the knife, hoping that it would at least graze the neck. Of course it missed completely. "Bullocks." She mumbled underneath her breath. The knife flew towards the other side of the room. She walked over, noticing now the other boy who was here in the center with her. "Sorry...mind tossing that back?" She held up her hand, ready to catch the flying weapon.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Maurice stephano

Training center Sideimg

the boy barely reacted to the knife crawling towards him. finally another person at the training center. he picked it up and twirled it once in his hands then did an underhand toss in her direction."here you go" he said, with a small smile. then he recognized the girl a little bit. he raised a hand pointed at her and said nicely."didn't your dad win the games?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:19 am

Lenina smiled a little as the boy mentioned her father. Everyone always mentioned her father. She took the throwing knife in her hand and twirled it around a few times before flinging it just by his face. She made sure that it wouldn't hurt him. "Maybe, depends on who is asking." In its own way this was how Lenina showed that she didn't mind the person. She walked over and pulled the knife out of the the wall that it had planted itself into and turned towards him. She believed she recognized him, but she wasn't sure. Her father usually went through a weapons dealer to get his 'supplies' and she was pretty sure that he was the son of said proprietor. "And you are the son of the weapons manufacturer....Stephano correct?" She asked as she twirled the knife in her hand.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Maurice stephano

Training center Sideimg

Maurice didn't flinch as the knife whizzed passed his head, this was one of the things his commando father trained him for. he enjoyed the girls vague answer but decided he would answer her question more directly."yes. that is right. maurice to be exact. and you are? the boy asked as he chopped the arm off of a dummy.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training center Left_bar_bleue1/1Training center Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Training center 50416_18853502059_8047431_n
Luke walked in the training center after getting fed up with watching the Games. Ironically, he was avoiding the current Games by training for the future Games. He wasn't too surprised to see other people in the center; in fact, he was more surprised that there where only two other people here. He gave them a salute-like wave thingy, then headed towards the sword area.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:47 pm

"Lenina...Lenina Cross." She said as she walked over to the weapons rack. She ran her hands over the different weapon until she found the one she wanted. The dagger. She gripped the hilt, it felt so familiar in her hands. The blade moved so smoothly in the air, able to slice even the smallest particles. She like that it was close range and something she could hide if she needed to. She wasn't into hacking off limbs, but instead preferred to stab and twist. Internal injuries were more her thing.

Lenina stabbed the dummy a few times. But became bored easily. It wasn't like sparring with an actual person. The rush you got when your target could move and think was like a drug to her. Humans truly were the most dangerous prey. She noticed out of the corner of her eye another boy moving further into the center. She saw him the other day, he kicked a rock at her. Then almost ran when she turned towards him. She sighed, she had no use for anyone who would be scared of a girl. But despite her inner voice telling her not to, she motioned towards him, mainly just to let him know that she acknowledged his existence more than trying to be friendly.

Lenina turned towards Maurice, trying not to seem rude although honestly she didn't care. She raised an eyebrow,
"sword huh? That the weapon you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Maurice stephano

Training center Matt-damon+3

OOC: fc changed to Matt Damon

Maurice smiled at the girls question. He had never really thought about favorites. He was trained and conditioned with just about every kind. But if he would have to choose a favorite, it would have to be the trusty sword" that sounds about right. I can't really go wrong with this. So what about you? Seems like you are pretty accustomed to that dagger." he asked as he saw her slash up the training dummy with it. He then noticed the other boy walk in behind him. He turned his face a little bit and lightly nodded. Showing him that he knew the boy was there.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Luke had already acknowledged the other two, so there was no need to acknowledge that they had acknowledged them. They were in their own conversation anyway, and they were both older than him, so Luke decided to get on with his training. He took a look at the swords and picked the one he was most comfortable with. Then he turned to the dummy and began to practice combo attacks.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Lenina twirled the dagger in her hand once after Maurice asked her about her love for them. She could seriously go on for days about why she preferred to use the short blade instead of a long sword or spear. She smiled a little and raised her eyebrow at him. She figured she should plant the seeds now for when she volunteered. It seemed like he might be planning to go in the next games.

"Well...there are a few reason I use this dagger. One is that it is lightweight and I can conceal it well. I'm also not one to hack away limbs. I like to kill slowly." Lenina stalked over to him now pressing herself against him. "With a dagger I can get really close...." Lenina took her two fingers and moved them up to the middle of his chest right where his heart was. "Then I can stab you right in the heart. And with a twist and a pull you will bleed out." Lenina twisted her finger, miming what she would do. She walked around him now facing his back. She jabbed him with her fingers along his spine. "Or I could paralyze you by stabbing you here." Lenina now circled all the way around and was now facing him. "Basically....I like that I can get up close and personal with my target. I'm nimble and my reflexes are quick. Which means a dagger is the perfect weapon."

She turned from him and walked towards the weapon rack. She placed the dagger in its correct spot, then grabbed an axe. Her father made sure to train her with almost every weapon he could think of, you never knew what the games held. "My father trained me with all kinds of weapons though. Especially those you can throw. But I assume you know what my father can do, my father has done business with him in the past."
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Maurice stephano

Training center Matt-damon+3

Maurice was not intimidated by the girl, he was trained not to be. She seemed violent, he enjoyed that. Violence was a specailty of his. The left side of his lip lifted up creating a smile. He slowly walked over to the loaded weapon rack. He picked up a heavy sword. And swung it at the air. He had always loved the swishing sound it made. He walked over to a dummy.

"wanna know what I love about the sword?" He raised an eyebrow out of entertainment."just. The power, it is like holding death in your hands. It makes it easy to slice limbs off. I just pushing my sword through anything. Imaging if it was real... Seeing its face, flooded in pain. Then watching at all go away." he had demonstrated what he was talking about with the dummy, and it was basicly leaking out its insides. He knew, it wasn't as good of a presentation as hers. But he was happy with it
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Luke had stopped his practice to watch the two demonstrate their favorite weapons. They both sent a chill down his spine with their willingness to maim and kill, but he didn't show it at all. He knew better than to show his reluctance to fight. Finally deciding to speak, he said, "Why waste your time hacking away limbs when you could simply chop off the head?" he pulled the sword through the top of his own dummy where the neck was, effectively decapitating it,"Then you can watch their body squirm while it bleeds out, and move on to the next tribute in line much faster." It sickened him to say such things, but Luke knew that it would be the way a career would think, and he had to at least pretend to think that way as well.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Training center Tumblr_lqz49pbKRO1qgabr4o1_500

Lenina felt the side of her mouth lift upwards creating a smirk that now crawled across her face. She knew Maurice tried to show her intimidation up, but she was hardly affected by it. She laughed a little. "Hacking off limbs and decapitation is just not my thing. I don't like them experiencing a quick death. I like to watch as the person's face I filled with pain and regret. Knowing that they are going to die. Seeing them take their last breath after I punctured their lungs. That is the real rush." She looked over to Maurice, and even winked a little. "They call me the heartbreaker after all."

Lenina was sufficiently amused with her performance. There is only one way to create intimidation, and that is from the very second you met someone. She wasn't going to be like the current Tribute Heppa. Heppa lt her emotions get in the way. She had gotten too upset when the district 12 girl tribute betrayed her. How stupid was it to think that no one would want to kill you? Lenina knew that if she went into the games everyone would be trying to kill her, and that got her off. Thinking about the games made her curious about what the others thought. A great time to pick the two boys minds. "So...what how do you think the girl, Heppa I believe is doing? I honesly think she is going to die pretty soon." Lenina said this coldly, but she didn't care. These were the games after all and she had a pretty good idea of what was needed to win...or at least what her father had always told her what was needed to win.
Back to top Go down

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Training center Tumblr_m84riqy2Lt1qgawlzo1_250

Outfit

Katriel skipped happily into the training center. In her mind, it was the perfect place to look for cute guys. After all, who doesn't like abs? she thought, giggling to herself. I mean, there's so much exercise going on they must be exploding with abs and hotness! She looked around the room approvingly, winking occasionally, until she spotted the only thing she loved more than guys: a potential makeover.

"Eeeh!" Katriel squealed, darting over to the other girl. She was in a very bubbly mood, as usual. "Hi! I'm Kitty. Or Katriel. Either one is tots fine, 'kay? Anyway, so, like, you're Lenina, right? So you want to, like, come over to my house sometime so I can, like, give you, like, a makeover?" she chirped, happier than a baby squirrel in a bird feeder store. "Please? I mean, I'm, like, really, really good at them," Katriel promised, her eyes wide. There was no doubt in anything she said. The girl was completely serious.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Maurice Stephano

Training center Matt-damon1

"well to be honest, i hate her weakness. i had hope for our district.maurice answered. he enjoyed the strength slipperiness and pure assassin instinct of the girl. then the girl, katriel ran up and started talking to lenina. he has talked to this girl before, and he really didnt like the way she acted. all maurice did was raise an eyebrow, basicly asking for lenina's response.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Training center Tumblr_ll1o3pblDX1qaboh9o1_500

Lenina was about to respond to Maurice's statement about Heppa. She couldn't agree more, and had really hoped that district 2 would actually produce a winner this year. Flint should have won in the 27th games, but a boulder took him out. And this year the tributes were nothing, Chaos got pickd off early and both Heppa and him tried to had to negotiate instead of dominate. Even that girl from district 5 had lasted longer than him, and she was weak compared to the rest of the tributes. Lenina opened her mouth, "Well...."

That was when the girl who called herself Kitty came over and popped into the conversation. She had nothing to add at all to the discussion, not an opinion or anything. But instead offered Lenina a makeover. A makeover? It took everything in Lenina not to slit his girls throat. She gripped the handle of the axe she still had a hold of, her nails now digging into her palms so deep that she could have sworn se started to feel blood rush from the tiny marks in her skin. She moved her pale blue eyes now level with Katriel's. She flung the axe as hard as she could towards he wall behind the girl's head, very similar to he way she had done with Maurice. But this wasn't in an almost playful manner like with Maurice. Her and Maurice were similar, almost akin to each other. He understood how one had to be to survive in the games. But the girl Katriel was someone that she couldn't stand.

Lenina squinted her eyes a bit, her face still has stern as ever. "The only time I will go through a makeover is when I am in the Capitol being remade for my appearances. Not a second sooner. And if you talk to me again I will not hesitate to rip out your vocal chords and show them to you." Lenina was now face to face with the girl, only inches away from the girl. This is why Lenina was not allowed outside much, she didn't know how to deal with people.
Back to top Go down

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Training center Tumblr_m84riqy2Lt1qgawlzo4_250

Katriel smiled, her eyes brightening. "Really? That's amazing! I mean, I've always wanted to, like, know what my vocal cords look like. Did I mention I LOOOVE to sing? Ooh! Do you sing? I mean, we could totally, like, form a band! That would be so fetch!" She giggled, noticing Maurice and Luke. "Oooh, I sense some soulmates in the room! You two should totally go out," she chirped, pointing from Lenina to Maurice and back again. "Actually, maybe that other guy. Unless you guys don't like girls or you don't like guys. I mean, whatever floats your boat, right? Just, like, love, you know, it's tots worth it." She smiled sweetly, edging closer to the boys and delicately fluttering her eyelashes. Kitty twirled a lock of hair in her fingers, giving them each a flirtatious glance. "Anyway, whichever guyyou don't work out with, we should def set up a double-date. I could really get into the whole athletic career bad-boy-type thing... and I'm on the market for a new boytoy anyway, so let's not make this too awks and keep talking when we could be flirting!" She winked in the boys' general direction once before turning back to Lenina, her questions still visible in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training center
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next