The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training center

Go down 
+8
Tallix
Sorella
Loki
rulerguy6
Cowvus
Ariiyoko
Glaceon
JeromeOf6
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training center - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Training center - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Training center - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Rafe Terrn
Training center - Page 5 Rafeterrn

Rafe walked into the training center, after a good, but slightly awkward breakfast, he was ready to get back to training. He decided to head over to the bars to do some chin-ups, and walked over that way. Rafe reached up and grabbed the bar, pulling himself up, he started on his chin-ups, aiming to do at least 50 of them.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training center - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Training center - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Training center - Page 5 Create.php?text=Astrid%20Splints&name=Achafexp

Training center - Page 5 Pic_1193419620_1

After Astrid had gotten ready for the day and made sure to put her hair up this time she had gone over to the training center. She walked in and saw a few different things to do. She went over to the blades and found some throwing knives. She threw at archery targets, she had good aim, long rang was better suited for her then up close which would be a flaw in most cases. After she got bored of that she found Rafe, "21,16,10,1,4,78" She said grinning as she was trying to make him lose count, "Distracting enough yet or do I have to find other ways to do that." She said teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "I stopped counting when I got to fifty, you wasted too much time with those knives" he said, looking down at her. He stopped doing the chin-ups and just let himself hang from the bar, looking down at Astrid" So..." he began, seeming like the start of an awkward conversation again, "Want to lose to me in that swordfight now or later?" he asked, letting the tension die.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Astrid grinned, "So I was already a distraction without trying to be." She said smirking while referring to his comment about her with the knives. "Like I said this morning, we can make it interesting this time, we can train while on the agility course, it'd test your real skills, Bricks." She said and looked up at him, "This time I want to try and give you a few bruises." She said laughing a bit and ignored his little awkward 'so' there was no need for tension.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe dropped from the bar and grinned, "Doesn't matter where I'm fighting you, if I have a sword I win" he says confidently. Confidence ran through the Terrn family when it came to combat, though in most cases it just looked like someone being really cocky. Rafe tried to keep away from that, but he knew he was the better swordsman here, Astrid just wasn't that great with them.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Astrid smiled, "I don't care, you aren't that great with the agility course, I've been on it for hours on end every day, I know it, I know how everything moves on there." She said with her own perk of confidence. She walked over and pulled out a sword, "I still practice with swords, I don't care if you're better or not, I just want to improve a bit." She said and grabbed herself another sword. "Duel blades today, oh and the sparring doesn't start until we get to logs." She mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled, apparently he wasn't good on the agility course, well, maybe he wasn't as fast or sure of things on it as Astrid, but he wasn't trying to complete it now was he? Rafe pulled out two Cutlasses from the rack, his favorite swords. "Lets get to it" he says, walking towards the course. He was light on his feet for swordfights, that would be his best advantage on the agility course.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Astrid walked over to the agility course with him and she scurried up the rope ladder and she stood on the platform waiting for him. "Rafe, I have a favour to ask." She said and looked over at him, "I need you to make me as pissed off at you as possible, this if your free area to insult me this whole we're sparring, insult my skill and tell me I'm doing it wrong, can you do that? Mostly because I will be doing it wrong." She said grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe climbed up the ladder and stepped on to the log with Astrid, checking his footing as she spoke. He grinned, "Of course I can do that" he said, swinging a blow to her legs. "For starters your stance sucks Astrid, most of the six year olds in here know a basic sword play stance and that you have to use it at all times when you should be expecting an attack" he said, poking towards her stomach with his other sword, "Which brings me to the second problem oh so early in this defeat of yours, you aren't ready for an attack yet. Do you want me to be able to slice off your head in the first blow?" he asks challengingly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Astrid watched as he came up and stood on the lo with her, he said he could insult her. "Well my door is open to insults." She said and then soon enough the flood of insults came and she smirked, "Going to have to insult me better than that." She said jumping to miss the blow at her legs, when he pointed his other sword at her stomach she sucked in to give her more room. She threw her one sword at one of the logs that stood up. It went into the log and she hit her blade against his to get it away from her stomach she then jumped onto the little ledge she made with the sword and then stepped on top of the log and pulled her sword out. "That may have been a fluke with dodging but just so you know, Rafe." She said. "One, a fighting stance can't be ever proper on a log with barely any room for one person to have a good stance and two, I may not be the best at fighting with them but I can use them to my advantage in a situation like this, practice is key." She said grinning and kept light on her feet prepared for his next attack, "I'm waiting to be insulted more."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled, "Would you rather I insult your personality or wait for you to make a mistake?" he said, "But in the mean time, "he begins, examining the situation, "A good stance is possible anywhere you can step, otherwise I wouldn't have one right now" he adds, seeing that a rope was keeping her log from falling over. "I hope they don't mind property damage" he says, swinging his sword through the rope, he watched Astrid's platform start to shift. "Never stand on something your opponent can make you fall off of unless he or she is on it with you" he says, watching it fall over.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Astrid rolled her eyes at him and then when he started speaking a bit more she blocked him out but she heard a few key words and out of instinct she did a flip and landed on another log, "I feel as if it'd be better if you insulted my personality because my tendencies to be cocky well your insults on my ability aren't phasing me." She said and then jumped to log beside his and took swing to his torso and she carried her weight with her as her body shifted to create power in her swing. She knew most likely he'd block it though.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe put up his sword to catch her swing, and grabbed her wrist, leaning in a bit closer, "All right then, maybe you should focus on being friendly instead of annoying all the time, it will help you do exactly what your sister did in the arena, sit around doing nothing until there were backs to stab" he said stabbing at her leg with his other sword and pushing her back down the log.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Astrid was prepared for the worst of his comments to be thrown at her and soon he had a hold of her wrist, she looked at him and soon came a bucket full of insults and she was compared to her sister, he was really going for the big haul here. He had managed to hit a blow to her legs and he pushed her down on the logs. She let his words sink in a bit. Soon enough she jumped back up and with one blow she aimed for his shoulders and the second blow just about at the same time she aimed for his legs and then she jumped onto his log and she to a kick at his shins and decided to punch him by the jaw, she was getting to an angry state of mind which is what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked and blocked both sword attacks easily, he took a kick to the shins but looked up in time to dodge the punch to the jaw. He responded by jumping to the log across from Astrid's and swinging at her chest with both swords. "You know, maybe I'm so nice to you all the time because I feel sorry for you, going by family genes, you just aren't as good looking as the rest of them" he taunts, kicking her log to make it sway back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Astrid glared at him as he began to insult her about her genes and how she didn't follow in them. As he went for a blow at her chest she leaned back and titled her upper half back. It still hit her chin but she blocked most of it. Although they were dull swords they could still cause blood. The log started to sway and as it came forward she lunged at him forcefully having her sword go at his gut. On the next motion of forward she jumped on his log and she manage to use the momentum from the log swaying to use force in trying to knock him forward. "I culd say the same to you, maybe the only reason I'm nice to you is because I feel bad for you, because you're destined to be a loner!" She snapped snapped at him and soon swung her sword at his neck and at the same time her sword came at him and then she tried kicking him off the log.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe knocked the gut stab aside and was bumped about a step back by Astrid jumping to his log. He used a bit of anger from what she'd said to him in retaliation and grabbed her sword his his hand. It stung big time and would probably leave a cut, but he caught it. Then he grabbed her leg as she kicked at him and he leaned in close again, "Thats not what you were thinking when you decided to sleep in the same bed as me last night" he said, "Why do you think I'm the only guy that pays attention to you? Because they're all scared of me and maybe, you just aren't that good at flirting with them either" he whispered, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Astrid wasn't expecting him to grab her sword but when he grabbed her leg she let out a small scream but stopped it shortly afterwards. When he leaned in to speak quietly to her she glared at him. "One, I was basically wasted last night and out of instinct went in my bed, and two if I was bad at flirting and bad looking, you wouldn't have kissed me and you wouldn't have said those things this morning." She said quietly back to him and smirked. Soon in enough she started to wiggle her blade whilst he was still holding it trying to make it sting more and for him to let go.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe let go of her sword and shoved her backwards, grunting. "Maybe if you were a better person you wouldn't have to flirt with guys to make them like you" he said, swinging his sword at her head.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Astrid watched as he let go of her sword and soon enough another insult came her way. She blinked her eyes and in that moment she saw a blade aiming for her head. She brought up her sword and blocked the blow to her head but that caused her to stumbled a bit. Soon enough she was close to falling off the logs but she regained her balance. She had nothing to say back to his last comment. She was now being stupid stabbing her swords into the log. Astrid then flung her self at him and at this point she clung onto him, she grabbed his shirt, "Maybe people would like you better if you didn't have such a big ego!" She snarled. "You with your high confidence and ego thinking people are scared of you, no maybe they don't come around because of your ego, no one likes to deal with a cocky jerk." She said punching him but still had one hand gripping his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe absorbed the punches and reached around, gripping the collar of Astrid's shirt and throwing her down on her back on the log. "Maybe, I don't care what people think!". He jabbed down at her stomach with his sword and knocked away her swords with his other. "You know, you could just give up training now, and no one would care, they won't remember you, they won't care about you, you'll never amount to anything when they compare you to your sister. You're lasting legacy will be as 'Astoria's little sister', nothing more." he said, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Astrid looked at him as he barely moved when she punched him and soon enough it happened all so fast and she as thrown down on the log and she winced as she hit it. As he spoke to her she looked up at him and she didn't bother blocking the blow to her stomach. "Rafe, stop." She said softly still looking up at him not even bothered to move.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe tossed one of his swords down below, but kept the other one. He sat down beside Astrid on the log. "Alright" he said, breathing a bit heavily. "Still think you can beat me Astrid?" he asked in a hushed tone, looking at the cut on his hand that was bleeding a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Astrid sighed and she now had a moment to catch her breath. After she did she sat up. When he asked the question she looked at him, "One day I will be." She said quietly. She then got up and stood on the log in front of him. That was when she smirked and she lunged herself at him again trying to knock him off the logs altogether. "I don't give up easily, Bricks." She said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled and ducked, turning her lunge into a plunge as he flipped her over his back and off the log, at the last second he caught her hand and gripped the log for support. "Yeah, and you don't call me bricks just for kicks Astrid" he says, swinging her around in the air. "Done losing now?" he asks, looking over the side of the log at her and smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training center
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next