The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training center

Go down 
+8
Tallix
Sorella
Loki
rulerguy6
Cowvus
Ariiyoko
Glaceon
JeromeOf6
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training center - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Training center - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Training center - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Training center - Page 3 Create.php?text=Astrid%20Splints&name=Achafexp

Training center - Page 3 Pic_1193419620_1

Astrid was fine and content as a cucumber when Rafe dropped her a bit, it had made her eyes go wide and she had her arms put in front of her in case he had really dropped her. He started to talk to her and every time she was about to respond he had spoken again so she sighed and waited for him to be finished what he had to say. She tried remembering what he had said and then they began to near the archery station. He had dropped her on her back on a matt and she sighed.

She quickly sat up and then soon enough he had taken a seat beside her. She looked over at him, "One, I may not shoot you in the knee, I don't want the peace keepers on my butt." She said concluding that point and then thought for a moment, "Two, I know how to use knives and swords to some extent, they are not something I'm good at but any weapon is better than none." Astrid said and stretched her arms about. Astrid smacked Rafe, "Rude, I am not lacking in that department, my sister taught me things anyway." She said sighing and shaking her head, "What about you, all you have is muscles to try and scare people."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training center - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Training center - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Lenina strode into the training center. It was like the crowd began to part as she made her way through the center, and she could hear whispers. The edge of Lenina's mouth began to lift revealing a small grin as she assumed that people were talking about her. Good. Maybe people will leave me alone. She moved almost gracefully to the weapon rack and grabbed the trusty swiss dagger that she was so comfortable using. Its hilt felt like it was an extension of her, the coldness meant that no one ele had used it before her and she liked that. It was a weapon tha not many people went after because it was such a close combat weapon.

She moved towards a dummy and stretched a bit. Her arms now rose above her head and she moved herself left and right as she loosened her muscles. She took of in a sprint and with the dagger began to stab and swing violently. Lenina could imagine the blood spurting from the wounds, and the writhing pain that her target would feel. Her swings were mechanical, rehearsed in the sense that she knew what she was doing and where she should hit. There was nothing organic in her movements. Instead they were the practiced swings of someone who had practiced this set of movements many times before. Practicing with a dummy didn't give her the thrill she had hoped it would. The unpredictable movements of a live person was what he was seeking, but unfortunately there was nothing she could about that.

She pushed her short, ebony hair out of her face as she stood there. She could feel peoples' eyes staring at her. She looked around, but didn't do anything. Instead she just brought her arms to her sude and continued with her dagger.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Rafe Terrn
Training center - Page 3 Rafeterrn

Rafe smiled, "If you aren't lacking then you must be great at hiding it behind a very annoying personality" he says, adding to the insults. He knew Astrid was great at flirting and being nice, but he just wanted to push her buttons as much as possible. "As for that, I've got to be some sort of amazing catch, or a great friend, because you've stuck around this long, haven't you?" he pointed out. Astrid usually didn't spend a lot of time with one person, but he was either a target, or an exception. Rafe looked over at the rest of the training center, he could see that Lenina girl practicing, but nothing else was really noteworthy at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Astrid rolled her eyes at his comment, "Ha ha, very funny Rafe." She said with a small laugh but then she was rather silent. When he commented on what she had said a smirk played on her face, "I stick around so you wont be such a loner." She teased and then she did a flip getting up. She was rather bored, "If you are going to make fun of me in only knowing my archery, then you get the joy of helping me with blades." She said grinning at him. She noticed others who were practising in the training center and none of them seemed worthy of bugging or pissing off for the moment.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Male Posts : 15
Birthday : 1996-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Volke walked back into the training center after his little stint with Lenina, only to see her back there again. "Great. Maybe I'll get stabbed out this time." He thought to himself. Looking around some more, he saw another pair of people arguing by the archery station. "It's better then a knife in the face." Volke muttered to himself. "Let's see what's up." When he walked closer, and got the attention of the guy, he stopped dead in his tracks for a second. "He looks so familiar! It can't be though! He's dead!" He regained his composure quickly though, and walked up and took a bow. "Hello Miss" He said nodding to the girl. "And Hello-" He started, but then Volke saw his face again, and stopped. "Who is he? He looks so familiar!"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughs, "You mean I get the joy of beating you with blades" he corrects, knowing he was a better sword fighter. Some guy walked up to them at this point and said hello to Astrid, but he paused when he got to Rafe, who sighed, knowing this was probably about his family. "I'm Rafe, who are you?" he said, deciding not to offer a hand to shake, or say his last name, it would probably be best that way.

Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:07 pm

"I'm Volke." He said. The other guy seemed to be closed to the point of mean, so he decided to not offer his hand. "You just look... So familiar to me, but I can't remember that name." He starts thinking, and studied Rafe. "Wait... What's your last name... I think I know why I seem to remember you." He didn't want to think about this at all really, so he decided to look over at the pair to see how much he could figure out. He studied her face, their postures remembered how they were acting up to now, and managed to put together a couple of personalities. "It always helps to know what you're getting into." He thought to himself. Always though, Volke kept a little bit of his attention off towards Lenina, and a hand close to one of his knives, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Astrid laughed at Rafe, "Yeah, whatever, you can at least give me some pointers." She said rolling her eyes at him again, it seemed to be a natural thing when it was like such. Rafe was just the guy that you would roll eyes at. Before they could go off to the blades a guy came up to both of them, said hello to her and then started to question who Rafe was. Her eyes shifted between the two for awhile. She lifted her hand to wave at Volke, "Hi." She said and then sighed. "Well, you can deal with your fan girl, Rafe, and look pretty and I'll go beat up some dummies." She said teasing him and then she walked over to a bow and decided to do this for awhile, while she waited for Rafe to finish up. She took an arrow and she notched it on and looked at her target and bit her lip before quickly bringing her bow up to her target and pulling back and releasing the arrow and watched it slice through the air hitting the bullseye.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe sighed and got up, he looked at Astrid and said, "I'll be at the sword station when you're ready to lose". He then turns back to the other guy, "Nice going kid, now you get to be fan-girl" he told him, before starting to walk away. As he was leaving the archery center he called back, "And my last name is Terrn" and then left. He reached the Swords area and picked up a cutlass, he liked that it was light and quick. He swung it around in the air for a few seconds, and then threw it at a dummy, impaling the head. He walked over and pulled it out, wondering if any attention was brought to him by that.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Lenina could hear the boy announce his last name. Terrn. She knew it as soon as she saw him. Flint should have won the last games, it was a shame that he hadn't. But there really wasn't anything anyone could do about that now. Lenina shifted her attention way from the dummy and made her way to the sword station. She hted using a sword, they were long and heavy and threw off her balance. But she wanted to pick the boy's brain, and that meant doing something she really didn't want to do. Lenina grabbed a rapier, the thinnest balde she could find. It was lightweight and the closest thing to holding a dagger. She swung it around a few times before she spoke. "So....Terrn huh?" Lenina said without even looking at him.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Volke started over to the sword section, pulling out a knife from his boot and, giving it an apparently casual toss, made it land just next to Astrid's foot. "I'm NOT a fan-girl" He called out to her. "Now you..." He said, turning to Rafe. "The other Terrn I knew was much nicer, what the hell happened to you?" Volke pulled his two daggers and twirled them gracefully between his fingers, and walked right up to Rafe, gently pushing his cutlass to the side. "Right now, I don't think you're worthy of carrying that name you use, and I'm not going to let you, either of you, get away with that disrespect. Either of you." He said, gesturing to Astrid, hoping she was hearing what was going on. " Volke noticed Lenina take an interest to all this. "Hmm, maybe something'll happen between us after all." He thought.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:52 pm

Rafe Terrn

Turning around to face the guy, Rafe almost laughed in his face. "Thats what you think, huh?" he says, "Flint, was a total loner, he didn't talk to people, he never even talked to his own cousins" he said, "I don't know what he was to you, but the only thing I liked about him was his skill set, and I'm going to be the one to do what he couldn't, what the Gamemakers wouldn't let him accomplish" he said. Raising his sword up to the kid's neck, he lowered his tone a bit, "I'm gonna win the games, and you can take your sorry story and get out of my face".

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Astrid was having her own fun with her bow and shooting it. When Volke mentioned that he wasn't a fan-girl she chuckled and then soon enough he had tossed a knife near her foot, she rolled her eyes and continued to target shoot and listened in on their conversation at the same time keeping keen ears. When she heard about what he was saying to Rafe she frowned, only she was allowed to pick on Rafe, that was her job and no one else's. What she was about to do next wasn't something she should be doing but she got this arrow ready and took careful aim and then she pulled back, aimed, and released and the arrow went slicing through the air and just nearly missed Volke's head on purpose, "Volke, calm down." She said in a stern voice, she had no intentions to hurt Volke unless need be. She she noticed Rafe's actions and she picked up the knife and she aimed and threw it making it land by Rafe's own head, "Put the sword down Rafe, you need to calm down also." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Volke's own daggers shot up as soon as Rafe's cutlass touched his neck, prepared to make a neat "X" across his throat. "Just count yourself lucky we can't be in the games together, or I'd make you swallow those words from the tip of my blades." His eyes narrowed as he was speaking, thinking about the vow he made to win the games when he saw Flint die. "Even if you get into the games instead of me, there's no way you can win if you're only fighting to prove how good you are. If you're fighting for a reason, you're going to be that much better then the show-off. I can guarantee that there's going to be someone fighting for a reason in that arena, and they'll kill you for it. No amount of strength can beat someone's will and desperation."

Volke new it'd be a bad idea to fight here, and even picking the fight was kind of dangerous, but looking at Rafe, who think that these games are just a way to prove that you're better by killing everyone else... He was enraged just by knowing that people like that exist.

An arrow whizzed by his head and thudded into the wall. He wouldn't take his eyes from Rafe, but he couldn't be sure Astrid would try to miss again. Instead, he whipped his head back, pulled his daggers back, and whirled around Rafe so now Astrid would have to shoot by him to get to Volke.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe watched the action unfold and as the kid stepped behind him he rammed him over with his shoulder, knocking him down. "She's not actually going to shoot us" he tells him, scowling. He looked an Lenina, "Yeah, Terrn, do you have a problem with that too?" he asked, being a little pissed off by how that kid had acted towards him. He walked away, putting down the sword and sitting down for a break. He wouldn't be getting much work done with that guy nearby anyways, he'd end up stabbing him.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Astrid scowled, "Stupid coward." She mumbled and then she put the bow down and sighed. "If you're going to act tough and disrespect someone you might as well not hide behind them." She said about to snap but she refrained from it, she wasn't going to be rude, it wasn't worth it. Astrid sighed once again and then looked around at everyone staring at Rafe. "Get on with your training, yes he's a person, now get on with your lives and train or you can have fun dying in the games." She snarled at them all. She knew what it was like on occasion and so she figured she'd help him out, majority of people went back to what they were doing, as for Volke and Lenina she wasn't sure but she came over and sat beside Rafe. Now wasn't a time to tease or bug Rafe right now and she knew it, and so she kept those comments to herself. "Come on, we can go to the agility course for a bit and then perhaps by then this area wont be so crowded." She suggested, "Unless you'd like to be left alone." Astrid said, not sure what the limits were right now.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shrugged and got up, glaring at the kid. "Yeah, lets go, better to be around someone than alone I guess" he says, walking away from the scene. Sometimes it was good to have someone to get you away from the problems you face, Rafe hated to admit to himself that he sort of needed Astrid around for that. She was a fairly protective person when it came to people she knew and liked. He walked into the starting area of the agility course, "So, what are we gonna do here?" he asks Astrid, looking down at her.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:57 am

When Rafe went ahead and decided to follow Astrid to the agility course she smiled. She knew that Rafe just wanted to get away from all the people who judged him based on his family. Astrid completely understood it, with her sister and all, plus with the good looking folks from the Splints family, it was even more complicated for her, not only does she have to live up to her big sister Astoria but she has to live up to the good looking part of the family which was rather hard. When they made it to the start of the agility course she grinned, "We're going to make out." She teased, "What else do you think, they agility course, training, you train, yes?" She asked laughing a bit and shook her head. She as only trying to lighten the mood a bit, she had no intentions of going after Rafe though, none at all, he was a suitable ally for the games if they were ever reaped.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:21 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe sighed, he was probably about to be outmatched at agility by Astrid. She was smaller and usually quicker. He heard her joke and had to smile a bit. "I bet you wish you could, huh" he said, working on calming down and getting back into the state of mind for training. "I usually don't bother with the agility course, I figure I'll just run over people instead of try to skirt around them" he said, letting out some pretty basic tendencies of his, "Why go around when you can just go through"

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:35 am

Astrid grinned as he sighed and then she placed her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes, "You can keep your lips to yourself, bricks." she commented, bricks had been something she made up considering his height and build. She could never push him over and she's tried lots. She sighed and shook her head, "It doesn't only teach you that, you can learn different ways to move in battle too, I mean it's almost like gymnastics sometimes too." Astrid commented and then looked at it, "It also helps you build a great stamina." She added and thought for a moment, "And not all of us can run through tributes, I may be tall but I don't have muscle build up like you." She says and then looked around the training center, "we can always go back to jerkwad."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:43 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled a bit wider and nudged Astrid with his elbow, "Oh don't be so sour, you know you'd try if I let you" he says, picking at her personality. "Its in your genes, just like being a human battering ram is in mine" he said. He then walked up to the first obstacle, a rope ladder, "Need a lift? Its not cheating, its teamwork" he said, joking about his size. He could go on all day with these, most of the time, it just came as an easy way to have people like you. With the personality traits normally shown by his family, a few friends were a very big way of distinguishing himself as a different person from Flint.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:53 am

Astrid couldn't help but laugh, "We all know you wish, Bricks." She said grinning and then when he started to talk about how her flirting was in her genes and she rolled her eyes "Well at least you admit I don't lack in that department." Astrid said grinning and then stuck her tongue out at him and shook her head lightly. She followed behind in for the rope ladder, "I don't need your help, thanks but no thanks." She says as she climbed on the rope ladder and she managed to get in front of him, "If you pull me down, I swear I will hurt you." She threatened and began to climb again but hesitant for him to pull her down, "I will kick you." She added.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:09 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grinned, and standing at the bottom of the ladder, he knew he had to accept the challenge. He got set up to climb, and then grabbed Astrid's ankles and pulled her off the ladder. At this point, most training had gone out the window, he had to make a statement of superiority by annoying Astrid at every opportunity. It sounded like an odd way to prove superiority, but it make sense to Rafe. He kept pulling Astrid farther down the ladder, eliminating all her progress, "And you were so close too" he said, mimicking her voice from when she pushed over his weights and grinning.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:19 am

Astrid was very careful but now that she was so close to the top she didn't think twice about watching where she was going and whether or not Rafe would be grabbing her ankles. Finally when she was just inches from the top his hands had clamped down on her ankles and her eyes widened, "Rafe let go!" She said struggling and then when she tried to hold on to the rope ladder she started to get rope burn and she cursed. Finally when she was down where she started he had mocked her voice and she sighed. "I hate you!" she said with a grin and began to laugh. She punched him and then quickly climbed her way up the rope ladder. Finally she ended up going over to the moving logs. She jumped onto the first one and stood there, "You coming Bricks?" She asked, "Or can you not handle it?" She asked raising an eyebrow bugging him.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:44 am

"Every time I come here, I seem to make a new enemy" Volke said to himself. "Alright, maybe using Rafe as a human shield was a bit over the top, but considering all the other people I've met around here, I'm surprised I'm not already dead." He noticed both of them walk over to the agility course, and by the time Rafe pulled the girl off of a rope ladder, they'd already forgotten about him. Volke considered going over there too, but there'd be no real point to that. Besides, he knew that they'd meet again, and maybe they'd get past the "stab each other" part of the conversation and talk a little more. "A problem for another day I guess." Volke muttered as he started for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training center
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next