The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training center

Go down 
+8
Tallix
Sorella
Loki
rulerguy6
Cowvus
Ariiyoko
Glaceon
JeromeOf6
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

Training center - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Shale, once again, walked into the training center. She noticed crowd, and within that Maurice. She smiled and stepped over. "Hey remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training center - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Training center - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Luke was about to answer Lenina when Katriel walked in. For a moment, he was a little happy to have a more joyful person in the room. Then he realized how crazy the girl must be. She walked up to Lenina, Lenina and asked if she wanted a makeover! Who would be crazy enough to do that? And then she continued to talk in that same giddy manner after Lenina threatened to rip her vocal chords out! Luke simply rolled his eyes at the girl and didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training center - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Training center - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Len began to walk away from the girl but then Katriel started prattling on about boys and then tried to set her and Maurice up as a couple. Then mentioned a double date. A double date! That was the straw that broke the camel's back. The one thing that set Lenina off. She turned around and tightened her fists, and walked quickly towards the blonde girl. She pulled her arm back and as hard as she could she punch the girl square in the mouth. That would shut her up.

Her icy blue eyes were filled with rage as she grabbed onto the girls shirt and pulled her close. "Love is for weak minded girls like yourself. Loving someone is what gets you killed, not lik you would understand that at all. If I could I would kill you now..." She lowered her eyes as she pushed the girl away. "Now get out of my face before I get really mad." Lenina's face hadn't changed a bit. She felt no emotions but anger. This stupid girl had come in and managed to make her lose her cool. This was almost unlike Lenina, she normally could keep her cool. But stupidity and overly peppy people were the one things that could make her lose her cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Training center - Page 2 Tumblr_lx9suyet151qixmmfo4_250

Katriel gasped, crumpling pitifully to the floor. She looked up at Lenina with wide eyes. "What was that for? I didn't, like, do anything to you! I'm just trying to help!" she cried out, pulling herself up and stumbling a few feet away. "What have I ever done to you to make you think I deserve that?" Her deep brown eyes were full of tears. Getting punched was not something she was used to. "Really, please just, like, tell me, okay?" she said meekly. "Because I must have, like, done something really, really, like, horrible to you to make you do something so totally mean to me, you know? But, like, trying to do you a favor? Two favors! Why would you, like, hurt me for that? What's your name again- Lena? You're a mean girl, Lena! You're a.... a... you're... you're mean! Yeah!" She carefully wiped away her watering eyes, even though she wasn't really crying. Something occurred to her briefly, and so she spun around to face Luke. "Ohmigosh- is my mascara smearing? 'Cause, like, that would be really, like, bad. I mean, that would be, like, torture."

(Sorry for the color inconsistency. I'm trying to decide on a final one. xD)
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Male Posts : 15
Birthday : 1996-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Volke had been watching the whole thing since Maurice entered. He wanted to see what happened next from the shadows, but it seemed like things were getting out of hand for that Katriel girl. "Was that really necessary Lenina?" He said, walking out of the shadows near Katriel. "Since when has attacking a weaker foe made someone stronger. All it does is make that person placid... Soft. They think all their battles are like that, so when they come across a challenge... They're overconfident and stupid." He said in a grim tone as he pulled out his duel knives. Volke started twirling them in front of him. He really didn't expect someone as tough, or as violent, as Lenina to be intimidated, but that wasn't his intention.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training center - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Training center - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Maurice stephano

Training center - Page 2 Toronto-film-festival-2009-portraits-matt-damon-34953

Maurice saw shale and greeted her"hey shale" he then witnessed lenina hit the deathly annoying girl. all he could do was let of a smile smile then look to the right a little bit hoping nobody saw it. except lenina. the girl had ability, she also had a system. one that worked, and made her deadly. maurice had always followed the same type system. you can have a team, you can have enemies. you just cant have romance. he then watched as the other person walked in and accused lenina. it was her fight, not his.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Lenina raised her eyebrow as Katriel called her a mean girl. She let out a little laugh, had this girl hoped to hurt her feelings? Lenina knew full well that she was mean. That was how her father raised her. You don't get respect without fear and intimidation. That was his number one rule in training and in life. And it was the one rule her father made sure to drill into her brain.

That was when Volke stepped forward to defend the girl. He called her weak and even took out some knives. Was hat meant to scare her? Because if so he would have to try harder than that. She glared at him, her eyes darting up and down as she sized him up. "And this is none of your business. Besides...I know she wasn't a challenge, which is why I only hit her with half my strength. And maybe I am a little cocky? But I was trained to be this way and I don't have to explain myself to you." She turned away from the boy. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of going any further with this argument. If he wanted to coddle the girl than he could, that had nothing to do with her. "And my name is Lenina!" She shot back towards Katriel without even turning to face her.

She flipped her hair as she turned, and caught a glimpse of Maurice laughing a bit. She smiled a little at him and even let a controlled laugh out. At least he got it. Lenina walked to the rack and grabbed the trusty dagger in case someone tried doing something stupid. She also liked showing off her skills. She walked to a dummy and let her frustration out in a series of kicks and punches as well as a few quick dagger slices.

Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:04 pm

(OOC: I'm really sorry if I misspelled your name there Ari (n///n) it's been a bad day for me with these things)

Volke sheathed his knives when she turned around, but didn't relax at all, especially after her impressive display on the dummy. "I think I just started something here." Volke thought to himself. "Anyways, today's not the day we fight, but that day will come soon." He looked around for a second, and then offered his hand to the girl on the ground next to him.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Shale watch the scene play out in front of her. And nearly laughed when the girl asked about her mascara. "Umm..What happened?" THe room was full of emotion and drama. Shale knew nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:07 am

Training center - Page 2 Tumblr_m54sshAwxV1rnnx0e

Katriel smiled. "Well, Lenina is a lovely name!" she said brightly. "Shame on me for, like, mispronouncing it." The words she spoke were innocent, but she didn't really feel that way. Who names their kid 'Lenina?' I mean, Katriel isn't the most normal name ever either, but come on! Lenina? Ugh. She glanced up at the boy who was offering to help her and batted her eyelashes. "Why, thank you," she said graciously, taking his hand and standing up straight. Katriel leaned over and kissed him gently on the cheek, then went to talk to Shale. "Let's just say some people, like, overreact and take things the wrong way, you know?" She giggled, casting her gaze in the direction of Luke and winking, since Maurice clearly wasn't interested. Or at least, not in me. He and Lenina on the other hand... she thought. That's a whole different story. "Anyway, so, like, what's your name? I'm Katriel, if you hadn't, like, figured that out already or whatevs. You can call me, like, Kitty or Katie or something if you like, though. I mean, like, anything's fine, really, you know?" she asked, facing Shale since the question was directed at her. "And nobody ever, like, answered me about the whole smeared make-up thing. Ehmagawd- ew, do I have, like, a bruise on my face?"
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:41 am

"My name's Volke" He says to Katriel after helping her up. When she kissed him, he shuddered slightly, just from the surprise. It's not like that happened to him much. He managed to regain his composure just in time to say "Just watch yourself around here. There might not always be someone willing to help." As he started to walk away. "Did you have to be so harsh" He thought to himself. "Would it kill you to try and make a new friend or two?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Training center - Page 2 Tumblr_ltp89hfghd1qgabr4o1_500

Lenina just kept attacking the dummy. Slicing and stabbing effortlessly into the human shaped thing in front of her before she finally kicked it away. It fell to the floor, bouncing around a few times before coming to a stop. She glared around for a moment, looking at the now full room that she was in. It had gotten quite crowded since she first entered the center. It was too crowded, she didn't like it. It was time for her to leave before someone else tried to make her over and give her a new look. She left the dagger and moved out of the center, not sure of where she was going to go next but she knew that she couldn't be here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training center - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Training center - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Training center - Page 2 Tumblr_m75ysegP9Q1rq8a7p
Luke just stood there, not knowing who's side he should be on. Lenina had seemed a little harsh, but Katriel or Kitty or whatever her name was had been asking for it. Then Volke showed up and called Lenina weak. It was surprising that he didn't get hit in the neck with a dagger. He sighed and leaned against a wall, not really wanting to practice anymore. Out oh the corner of his eye, he saw Katriel wink at him. He looked away almost immediately, catching a glimpse of Lenina killing another dummy and leaving the training center.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Maurice stephano

Training center - Page 2 6a00d8341bfc7553ef0133f4fccb22970b-800wi

Maurice was done with this place. There were way to many people here anyway. He saw lenina leave as well. He took a sword and jabbed into a dummy's chest. Then he walked out. He hoped he could talk to lenina outside the center.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:02 am

Training center - Page 2 Tumblr_lpjem7h6aU1ql2t8eo2_500

Katriel shrugged, feeling ignored and starving for attention. She knew that since flirting wasn't getting her anywhere, and singing was out of the question, there was only one thing she was good at. Besides, it would fit in nicely. Katriel walked over to a room full of knives and searched around for a while until she found what she was looking for: a balisong, also called a butterfly knife. Katriel picked it up and twiddled it around in her fingers. "This is a training center, right?" she huffed under her breath. "Might as well, like, train." She sauntered up to a dummy and fiddled with the balisong for a while, getting the weight and feel of that particular weapon, then twirled it in her fingers and slashed repeatedly at the dummy's neck, tearing it to shreds.

Training center - Page 2 Opening_and_closing_a_Balisong_aka_Butterfly_Knife

Suddenly, she realized something horrible has happened. "Ohmigawd, I broke a nail," she gasped. "This cannot be happening. Ugh, seriously, like, what is wrong with the world today?" When she had finished her complaining, Katriel continued to attack the dummy, very angrily this time. Okay, so, like, there are three things I hate in life more than, like, anything, Katriel thought. 1) my make-up getting messed up, 2) my flirting getting rejected, 3) not getting any attention, and 4) breaking a nail, so why on earth does every single one of them, like, have to happen in the past, like, what 10 minutes? She was not having a good day. Katriel bit her lip and froze, quivering a little. She stood stiff but dropped the balisong after a moment, which clattered noisily to the floor. Katriel suddenly had a rare moment of rage and kicked the dummy between it's legs. She immediately regretted it, and was bouncing around on one leg, tucking her knee under her chin and holding her foot in pain. "Ow, ow, ow ow ow!" she complained, leaning against the wall. "Ugh! Today sucks! I HATE EVERYTHING!" Annoyed and not one to rely on common sense, reason, rationality, or even simple logic, Katriel suddenly marched over and kissed Luke on the lips with no warning, not even looking him in the eye afterwards, then turned and stomped outside with an rare angry scream. She was going home.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Training center - Page 2 Tumblr_m75z9gvfTN1rq8a7p
Luke watched as Katriel finally picked up a weapon. Maybe she'd prove she wasn't as stupid as he thought. At first, she seemed pretty good, but that idea evaporated when she freaked out over breaking a nail. She'd be dead meat in the Games if she acted like that. He didn't really have much time to ponder that thought though, as the crazy girl marched right over and kissed him. Everything went fuzzy as his mind tried to comprehend what was happening. Once he caught up with the rest of the world, he realized Kitty was storming out of the center. For lack of a better thing to do, he called out, "Hey...Wait!" even though he knew the girl probably didn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe walked into the Training Center, ignoring most of the people there, especially the annoying ones staring at him. There was no room to look uncomfortable though, he had to deal with the fame of his family. Everything was just one more challenge to face on the way to winning. Rafe stepped into the weights area and set up a bench press at 170 lbs. He lay down and called for a spotter. Once one had arrived he began lifting, warming up for bigger weight later on.

So far he was at 25 reps, and he figured most of the people here had stopped looking at him and gone back to normal. The people still watching would just see him go for another 75 reps. It was all about going big at this point, training for the games, and that only. Since Flint had died, Rafe had upgraded his training to 6 days a week, intensive workouts. Of course, it was all by choice for him, he chose what he worked on and when. It was just baby steps to reapings, that was where he needed to get in.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Training center - Page 2 Create.php?text=Astrid%20Splints&name=Achafexp

Training center - Page 2 Tumblr_ldg8g71Jrf1qaa163o1_500

Astrid had decided today wouldn't be a bad day for the training center, not a bad idea at all. She walked towards it and she could see it in site, her head was held high almost like always and then a grin at fit onto her face, today would be interesting and causing havoc could be done. Astoria was off in the capitol so Astrid had free reign of everything for now.

When she came up to the doors she had opened them and walked in. She noticed all the people looking her way. She only had her eyes set on either the agility course or her bows. She looked around at the people first, who to bug, who to talk to, who to flirt with, and such on. She knew almost everyone in there. She started to walk over to where the bows was and out of the corner of her eye she saw Rafe and a smirk was placed on her face. Astrid went and grabbed a long bow and walked over to Rafe. "Hey Rafe? Want to put an apple on your head so I can shoot it?" She asked and then grinned, "Or would you like me to miss slightly and give you a better look? Your choice." She said and chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Rafe Terrn
Training center - Page 2 Rafeterrn

Rafe was at 50 reps now, as Astrid walked up to him with a question she could probably guess the answer to. "Well, if you'll hold a watermelon in your hands while I slice it in half, with margin for error, then I'll consider putting an apple on my head for you" he says in reply, making it to 60 reps. Since his weights weren't too heavy, he wasn't going to bother stopping to talk, would just take away training time. "So what is it really, are you gonna try flirting, getting me to help you with swords or do you just want to find someone who doesn't stare at you because of your sister?" he said, not that he didn't take the time between reps to look over at Astrid anyways, she was pretty much like all her family members in appearance, and it could be distracting. Rafe looked away and back at the ceiling, making it a lot easier to focus on his training.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Training center - Page 2 Tumblr_lwobzvjTj11qjuvtn

Astrid watched him as he did his reps and it was fairly tempting to mess him up in his training but he mostly took that seriously, but it'd be fun. Astrid was now in conflict with herself but of course she does what makes her get entertainment and leaving him alone wouldn't be entertainment now would it? "A watermelon, hey? Well, I can't have you ruining a hot looking body like this, so I think I'll pass." she says with a smirk on her face. "No, I don't think I'm gonna go after working on swords right now, I'm in the mood. Got my baby right here." She said referring to her bow and he already knew by now that's what she meant. "I'm in a bugging mood, you could say." She said and a thought came into mind, "How many reps so far?" She asked raising an eyebrow, watching Rafe doing his reps.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Rafe Terrn
Rafe looked up at her face again. He got to 70 reps, and thought about where this was going. He wasn't so sure he would like it. Best to go with some sort of threat. He waited until he hit 80 reps to answer. "I'm at 80, going to 100, and if you mess me up I'll use you as a weight instead" he says, "And maybe I'll accidentally drop you somewhere, probably somewhere with a long way down" he says, making his intention clear if she does anything. Rafe was at 90 reps anyways. He would probably go work on some other weapons and stuff, just to be more versatile.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Training center - Page 2 Pic_1193419620_1

Astrid watched him counting the reps in her mind as he did them and she was only thinking of ways to ruin it. She was determined to do something no matter what were to happen and that was when he made his threat an she shook her head lightly. "You should really learn by now, your threats don't work." She said and then stood up straight and counted his reps. When he got to to 99 she pushed over his weights. "Oops, you were so close to a 100 too. My bad." She said in her obviously fake sorry tone of voice and she chuckled. "I can out run you anyway." As she said it she ran and jumped over a few things and put the bow back so it wasn't in the way. She stayed in a stance where she was ale to run on cue if need be.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Rafe Terrn
Rafe lets his arms down to his sides and exhales slowly. Out the corner of his eye he can see Astrid running away. She says she can get away... not likely. Rafe kept his actions calm as he slid up to a sitting position and then got to his feet. "You know what I have to do now, right?" he asks her. He runs after her, catching up before she can start running, he sticks out his foot and trips her, and then slow down, walking up beside her and leaning down. "Where do you want to go? Free travel" he asks, picking her up and lifting her over his shoulder. "Are we going to archery or what? If I don't get an answer I might have to drop you on your head" he says, grinning. Not because he liked Astrid, but because revenge was a sweet thing.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Training center - Page 2 Pic_1193419620_1

Astrid was watching his movements, slow movements always meant he was going to lash out eventually, she didn't like the looks of it and she was waiting for something to happen, he was still slow but when he started running it was too late for her to start running and out run him, he ended up getting ahead of her and tripped her, "Jerk!" She grumbled as she hit the ground but before she could get up he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Astrid frowned, "Put me down." She mumbled as she didn't bother to struggle. "While you're being a free taxi service I suppose you could take me over to archery, jerk." She says as she sighs and then she just waited for him to move and take her over to archery, "If you drop me on my head, I will sack you." She said firmly to him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Rafe Terrn
Rafe grinned and let Astrid slip a little closer the the ground as he started walking towards the archery center. "So" he said, "How long before I get shot in the knee for this with an arrow?" he asks her over his back. He held the cards right now, and he was going to play them right. "I suppose you're going to get to the archery station and do exactly what you do every other day, and then when you get reaped and can't get a bow you will die nice and early" he says.

"I suppose you could always try what your sister did, but I don't know, you just seem to be lacking in that department right now" he continues, without reason to stop, "I mean I hate to bring all this up right now, but I figured as long as you're just hanging about, why not?" he finishes with that nice jab at her predicament. They reached the archery center and Rafe walked right up to the nearest mat and dropped Astrid down on her back, before sitting down beside her and waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training center
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next