The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training center

Go down 
+8
Tallix
Sorella
Loki
rulerguy6
Cowvus
Ariiyoko
Glaceon
JeromeOf6
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training center - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Training center - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Training center - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Rafe Terrn
Training center - Page 4 Rafeterrn

Rafe climbed the ladder and jumped to the first log, bumping Astrid slightly before getting balanced. "It would hurt to fall now wouldn't it" he says, grinning. It was turning out to have been a good choice to go to the Agility Course, so many things Rafe could make go wrong, while still testing his abilities along the way. "So, if you're not spending all this time with me because you like me, who are you targeting?" he asked, taking another poke at her tendencies when it came to flirting.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Training center - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Training center - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Training center - Page 4 Create.php?text=Astrid%20Splints&name=Achafexp

Training center - Page 4 Pic_1193419620_1

Astrid had waited for Rafe and when he got up to the start of the moving logs she grinned, "Took ya long enough." She then was about to jump to the next but he nudge her and she sent a glare at him and then put and pouting face on, "Don't push, Rafe, it's not nice." She said innocently. Then rolled her eyes jumping to the next log and looked back at him. "Well, right now I have no targets, the guys in here right now or either one, don't have talent I see key in and two, they annoying the hell out of me and perhaps a third option for both." She said and grinned at him, "I think you're option three but I put up with you because otherwise you'd be a loner, and I can't have you look like that." She said and then steadied herself before jumping to another log.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe stepped on to the next log with Astrid, and then decided to just take a seat. He sat down on the log, balancing out his weight. "So, I have no key talents and I'm annoying the hell out of you, that's a strong accusation Astrid" he says, implying that the first one was far from true. "Besides, I'd be just fine as a loner, haven't you seen my family? They live for that sort of life" he added, playing his family card. There was really no arguing it, Rafe would do fine as a loner, he just preferred having someone around him. "Anyways, what do you think will happen if I shake this log and then drop off of it?" he asks, looking down at the ground as if contemplating the fall.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Astrid watched as he came over to the log she was on and then he had sat down. She grinned, "It's more so a joke I suppose, you don't annoy me but you already probably know this." She stated and then she looked down, "If you get off and I fall, you're catching me." She said sending him a look and nudged him a bit, as she did that she pulled back quickly and just about fell, but she managed to touch the log with her hands, She grabbed a firm hold and pulled her body weight and hit the log, and wrapped her legs around it, "There, now you can't make me fall." She said rolling her eyes. Soon she climbed up the log and she stood on top of it again and took a deep breath in. She then jumped onto the ledge and waited for Rafe, "You still doing this or what? Monkey bars shouldn't be too complicated." She said and then placed a hand on her hip waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shifted to sit on the middle of the log and then lay down, resting his head in his hands. "I think I'm just going to wait here, you can come get me when you're done I guess" he says, smirking. He was looking up at her, "Hey, I bet its been a long time since you've been able to look down at me huh" he added, not really paying attention to what he said. "Really comfy here too, you should try the other log when you get back there"

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Astrid rolled her eyes, "Lazy much." She mumbled to her self and she looked at the monkey bars deciding how she was going to do this today. "Oh, ha ha, very funny, Rafe." She said and then she jumped up grabbing a bar and then swung herself and grabbed hold of the second one, "I may lay down on a log." She called over to him. After she went through a series of other things in the agility course she ended and smiled. She walked over to the sat and when she climbed up the rope ladder she sat on the ledge and looked over to the log he was on, "You know I think that Volke kid left the swords, so if you want to go over there and you can kick my butt then we can do that." Astrid suggested and then she tapped her fingers on the ledge waiting for a response back. "This time, if he does come back and picks a fight, let me join." She said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe rolled over on the log, falling off face first, he caught himself with his legs and arms on the ground and got up. He looked up at Astrid, "Well come on, you coming or do we need to waste time while you go back to the ladder?" he said, challenging her to trust him and jump down. He was really testing the limits of their friendship today. He held out his arms, "Come on, whats the worst that could happen?" he asked, grinning up at her.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Astrid was swinging her feet back and forth while he got up and off the log. He obviously agreed to the swords idea, she knew he liked swords anyway. It was also part of his training if she was correct, she also needed more experience with swords, although a girl can act not how to use them, but not ever has she done that to Rafe. Astrid watched him as he spoke, "Well, a series of things could go wrong and the worst would be you 'forgetting' to catch me." She said looking down at him and laughed a bit. "Also this isn't about trust anyway, I was going to make you have to catch me anyway." She said sticking her tongue out and then she pushed herself off the ledge, she wasn't a heavy weight at all, and even if she was a little bit on the heavy side he did his weight training anyway so that wouldn't have been too much of a concern.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed as she got ready to jump. As she left the log, he shouted "Oh wait I'm not ready!", even though he was. Astrid fell down from the logs and he caught her, moving backwards to keep his balance. He began walking towards the swords section and dropped Astrid down to her feet beside him. "Almost missed you there" he said, whistling slowly.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Astrid had fallen and she knew despite what he had said that he had been ready to catch her, and without asking him to, which was nice, it also meant that he knew her well enough so she wouldn't have to ask and beg him to do it. When they got over to the blades he set her down and she grinned, "If you had missed me, I'd beat you up." She said and elbowed him a bit and she took a light weight one handed sword. "It'd be better if you used the same thing as me you know, and it'd be a little bit more fair."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked, "I'd like to see you try" he responds, picking up a similar sword to the one Astrid had picked. "So, are you going to make the first move or do I get to win in the first swing?" he asks, turning his back to her and walking to the mat, intentionally leaving a big target for her to be tempted into attacking. "So after are you going to make me buy dinner?" he says jokingly, looking at his sword and still facing away from Astrid.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Astrid looked over at Rafe as he picked a sword simialr to hers and then he walked off to the matt. She slowly began to follow him, he was purposely leaving himself as a big target and that made Astrid frown. She stood there for a bit holding her sword and twirling it. They made the swords really dull so they hardly marked you in training. "Damn straight your paying for dinner." She teased, "After all the things you put me through today, I think I deserve free dinner." She said chuckling a bit. "Can you at least face me, when I attack you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shrugged and turned around, "So, "He began, pointing his sword at her, "What do you want for dinner then?" he asked, smiling. He would let her have the first attack, but that didn't leave him out of options while waiting. "I suppose I'll have to get you ice packs for all your bruises too, because its just been such a tough day" he said, sarcasm ringing in his voice. "I mean, being carried places instead of having to walk, doing one run of the agility course, shooting two arrows, must be dreadful"

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:21 am

Astrid looked over at Rafe, "Oh, so you're paying and I get to choose? This is a lovely day, I believe." She said grinning at him now and when he faced her stopped twirling her sword and got a firm hold on it. She laughed at his sarcasm, "I had a rough day of you almost giving me rope burn, and pushing me off logs." She said innocently. "Ice packs may not be needed." She added and then swung the sword up for an upper body hit but faked out and went for a leg hit. Now she waited for him to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:33 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe moved his sword vertically to block the chest blow, and lowered it when Astrid went for his legs. He countered by taking a wide swing at her Torso and stepping closer to pressure her. "We'll see how you feel about those ice bags after practice" he says, smirking with confidence. Perhaps instead he would just go easy on her today, but maybe not...

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:51 am

Astrid watched as he blocked her attack and then she was watching for the incoming attack, she brought sword up and deflected his first attack by fluke, and she grinned, she shuffled over a bit and took a blow at side of his right shoulder and she was now in a better fighting stance and keeping watchful eyes, "We'll have to see how badly you decide to hurt me." She commented back, "Maybe you'll get the ice packs." She suggested with a smirk placed on her face now as she still kept on guard for his next attack.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:05 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe easily blocks the attack and steps lightly on Astrid's foot, keeping her stuck in one spot. "I doubt I'll be the one with the bruises, I don't know if you can hit that hard" he says, before moving his foot away and stepping back. He pokes at her ribs with his sword, "Remember, there are no rules in a real swordfight" he says, assuming the role of the teacher in this scenario. "You do what you want to do to beat your opponent, cheating, does not exist" he says. "If you don't," Rafe pulls a second sword off the rack and points it at Astrid's neck, "You die" he concludes, smirking.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:18 am

Astrid knew he'd block her attack right away, he was better at swords than she was and that was a fact, and one she couldn't deny because you could see it, anyone could see it, that was when he stepped on her foot and she bit her lip. "Bricks! you're heavy!" She snapped and then when he stepped off she gave him a stern look but it lightened as he spoke, "Cheating doesn't exist, huh?" she asked raising an eyebrow, "Sounds like a rule to me but your words, Bricks." She said and smirked as he pulled a second sword at her throat. "You know, I don't have long legs for nothing, and since you do what you need to do to beat your opponent, you can't call me out on what I'm about to do, your teaching." She said with a grin and she pointed her sword at his throat, although barely touching because of her arms being a bit shorter than his. Her foot then came up and hit him, more like she sacked him, but she was only doing what he had taught her.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:27 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe felt her foot hit him and groaned, but swung his second sword up to knock hers aside as he fell. He turned the fall into a roll and used the momentum coming up behind Astrid to swing and hit her in the back, hard. He got up from his knees and jumped up and down a few times to shake off the kick, and took a jab towards Astrid's stomach. "You're way out of your league Astrid, how are you going to fix that? How do you even the odds?" he questioned her, coaching her through the motions.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:37 am

Astrid was content there was no longer a sword pointing at her throat, whether they were dull or not, it was still terrible. She watched as he moved and she figured he'd be down for a bit but she was wrong, he took a blow to her back and it nearly made her tumble over, she mumbled a few curse words and then when he hit her in the stomach, she was already disarmed. She wasn't without a fight though, she still had hand to hand combat. She held her finger up, "I know this is supposed to be a realistic thing but hold on." She said as put her hair up. "Alright better now." She said with a grin. Although she knew in a real fight she'd be dead by now. Astrid made a fist and she tried taking a hit at his jaw and then to follow up she tried kneeing him in the gut but in a few moments she'd see what'd happen.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:50 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe blocked both blows with his forearm and pushed Astrid back. He sighed and pointed one of his swords at her face. "There's no such thing as a fair fight" he said to her, "But," he continued, flipping the sword so the grip was at her face and he was holding the end of the blade, "This is practice" he said, before putting the odds in his favor again by dropping the sword to her feet and swinging at her head with his other.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:59 am

Astrid rolled her eyes at his comment and took a deep breath in to at least calm herself, "Of course there's no such thing as a fair fight." She commented and when he dropped the sword to her feet she kicked it away, "I don't want your kindness." She said and then when he tried taking a blow to her head she ducked and did a roll, she grabbed the sword she previously had and did a flip to get back up. Then took a lunge and tried aiming to hit him in the stomach this time and then stayed in a stance that always kept her moving so she could do a quick step away for a block if need be.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:21 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe overlooked the situation. "It's getting late" he said, unrelated to the battle, maybe confusing. He then struck forward, knocking her sword aside and swiping her feet out from under her, sending her down on her back. He walked up and put a foot down on her stomach, not putting too much pressure, and holding his sword at his side. He looked down at Astrid, "So, Good enough for one day?" he asked, grinning.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:27 am

Astrid had a firm hold on her sword but soon it all went in a fast motion, he knocked the sword out of her hand and it went aside, his comment about it getting late was also confusing and she didn't understand but soon enough she hit the matt with her back and she groaned. That was when his foot was placed on her stomach, and she glared up at him, she hated to be out of hardly any options, doing something with his leg wasn't an option he was physically stronger than her, her sword was too far away. She tilted her head back and it hit the matt, she groaned, she had always hated to admit defeat but it always happened anyway, "Fine you won this time." She mumbled, "Now can you let me get up?" She asked, "Perhaps helping me up would be nice too." She added.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:34 am

Rafe Terrn

He smirked, "Help you up eh?" he took his foot off of her and leaned down to help. Instead of giving her a hand and pulling her up, he just grabbed her by the legs and back and pulled her up, putting her over his shoulder again. "Alright Astrid, where to for dinner?" he asked, "and since I know you'll ask me to, no I won't put you down until we get there, you'll just have to endure looking like a weak person who couldn't beat me in a fight" he said. Rafe walked out of the Training Center, waiting for directions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training center   Training center - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training center
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next